A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Kuz/Zu/KCP + 1st should do it. Pelicans got no leverage and AD wants to be at LA. And I don't think dude has that dog in him to be a #1 option. He ain't even an 8th seed with a 'good enough' roster.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kuz/Zu/KCP + 1st should do it. Pelicans got no leverage and AD wants to be at LA. And I don't think dude has that dog in him to be a #1 option. He ain't even an 8th seed with a 'good enough' roster.

I wish, but there's no way they take that. They'll want BI or Lonzo added to that trade.

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I wish, but there's no way they take that. They'll want BI or Lonzo added to that trade.

Breh, I'm so conflicted. All the years of watching the tank wars and not having the chance to see the youngins develop. :to: This shyt wouldn't have been a problem if we signed PG13, who I'm more fond of than AD tbh.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Breh, I'm so conflicted. All the years of watching the tank wars and not having the chance to see the youngins develop. :to: This shyt wouldn't have been a problem if we signed PG13, who I'm more fond of than AD tbh.

Bron playing with serious fire here, if he forces Magic hand to trade the young guns and he doesn't deliver a chip :damn:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'd imagine Zo would be the one they're least high on, especially when they have Holiday there

Well the rumors are that they want Zo and Kuz. I rather give up BI and Kuz for sure. But they might get a 3rd team involved to find a fit for Zo

Exactly. These nikkas gonna be last years Lakers :mjlol:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hope they finesse a way to keep Kuz. I like BI ceiling more than people giving him credit for, but yea.....if this is what comes down to....

• Dap
Reactions: Mal