A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, I'm so conflicted. All the years of watching the tank wars and not having the chance to see the youngins develop. :to: This shyt wouldn't have been a problem if we signed PG13, who I'm more fond of than AD tbh.
Honestly. Trading the young core for AD could backfire something serious. Bron and the young dudes were #2 in the West. Meanwhile, Ad struggled to make the playoffs with boogie and jrue. Id still rather keep the core and sign a FA in the summer. Nothing against AD but those top heavy teams with no depth only work in the East.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly. Trading the young core for AD could backfire something serious. Bron and the young dudes were #2 in the West. Meanwhile, Ad struggled to make the playoffs with boogie and jrue. Id still rather keep the core and sign a FA in the summer. Nothing against AD but those top heavy teams with no depth only work in the East.
Are you forgetting this the same core that lost to the cavs at home, pack these nikkas bags. Plus you can still sign FA's this off season.

Lonzo would be the would you'd like to keep, but if its a deal breaker send his ass out too. :SmugDahell:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Believe me a part of me feels the same way as you. I really like this team despite the struggles and at 100% I think we can challenge any team even GSW. But this seems inevitable, sadly this is the price of Bron. We got attached to the tank dogs through the wars and we not gon be able to see em grow up with us.

Might as well embrace it breh.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
giphy.gif

Any recent news from "insider" sources?

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Pels are willing to wait till FA.

AD and RP expected to tell teams that Lakers are his team and if they trade he will walk in 2020.

Magic will talk with pels soon, willing to offer it all.

Also willing to sacrifice max space in FA for AD

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Pels are willing to wait till FA.

AD and RP expected to tell teams that Lakers are his team and if they trade he will walk in 2020.

Magic will talk with pels soon, willing to offer it all.

Also willing to sacrifice max space in FA for AD
The issue is if Kyrie says he is not resigning and that fukks Boston up.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I can easily.

Its Anthony Davis. BI,Kuz, and Ball together don’t equal his talent. AD is a legit SUPERSTAR while perhaps Ball and Kuz’s ceiling is future allstar.

Besides that I don’t think Magic is all that enamored with any of them.

ZO’S (21 YEARS OLD) CEILING IS HALL OF FAMER

IF INGRAM (21 YEARS OLD) PUTS IT TOGETHER, HE WILL BE ONE OF THE BEST 2 WAY PLAYERS IN THE LEAGUE

KUZ (23 YEARS OLD) ALREADY AN EASY 20+ PPG

U DONT GIVE UP ALL 3 FOR AN INJURY PRONE 26 YEAR OLD .. IT HAS THE MAKINGS OF A TRADE THAT COULD LOOK VERY RETARDED IN 3-4 YEARS

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
ZO’S (21 YEARS OLD) CEILING IS HALL OF FAMER

IF INGRAM (21 YEARS OLD) PUTS IT TOGETHER, HE WILL BE ONE OF THE BEST 2 WAY PLAYERS IN THE LEAGUE

KUZ (23 YEARS OLD) ALREADY AN EASY 20+ PPG

U DONT GIVE UP ALL 3 FOR AN INJURY PRONE 26 YEAR OLD .. IT HAS THE MAKINGS OF A TRADE THAT COULD LOOK VERY RETARDED IN 3-4 YEARS
That's a lot of if's.

I like Zo the best out of the young guys, but pump the breaks on the HOF talk. Very few players have that type of ceiling. Let him develop into a top 10 PG first before you talk about the HOF. Ingram's value has dropped a ton. The way he's progressed since his rookie year does not project to becoming one of the best 2 way players in the league. More like Rudy Gay. Kuz is a nice piece and the best asset LA has to offer. But will always be a limited player because of his defense.

You give up all that for a top 5 player who's only 26.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
That's a lot of if's.

I like Zo the best out of the young guys, but pump the breaks on the HOF talk. Very few players have that type of ceiling. Let him develop into a top 10 PG first before you talk about the HOF. Ingram's value has dropped a ton. The way he's progressed since his rookie year does not project to becoming one of the best 2 way players in the league. More like Rudy Gay. Kuz is a nice piece and the best asset LA has to offer. But will always be a limited player because of his defense.

You give up all that for a top 5 player who's only 26.

I SAID CEILING .. CUZ DUDE SAID HIS CEILING WAS MAYBE ALL-STAR, WHICH TELLS ME HE CLEARLY DOESNT UNDERSTAND THE DEFINITION OF CEILING

KUZ IS ACTUALLY THE WORST ASSET LOL .. U TRIPPIN BRUH.

26 IS NOT YOUNG IN THE NBA .. THAT USED TO BE WHEN U REACHIN UR PRIME, BUT NOWADAYS IT MEANS U HAVE A FEW GOOD YEARS LEFT IF U STAY HEALTHY (WHICH IS A BIG IF WITH AD)

IMAGINE AD AT 31 YEARS OLD .. ZO AND INGRAM GUNA BE IN THEIR PRIME WIT A DECADE LEFT OF BALL IN THEM AND IF EITHER OF THEM PAN OUT, ITS GUNA LOOK BAD. IF BOTH OF THEM PAN OUT, ITLL BE A CATASTROPHE.

Last edited:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
ad now.. with Klay on the not quite max..(middleton more realistic).

ad later.. with durant . kawai or Klay on full max???