A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
The Dubs were starting Draymond and Looney with Livingston's corpse and Iggy off the bench. If you have high end talent, the other pieces can be filled in.

You really think Rondo, Hart, LeBron, Brow and Zubac with Lance, McGee, Beasley and Svi is some god awful lineup?

Yes, that sounds and looks god awful. But hey:manny:, I can't really judge until I see it I guess.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We haven't been to the playoffs in 6 years yet these GMs and blue check boys(feggit ass media) scared of us. but when it's the celtics who were 1 game away from the Finals, it's trade him there. :what:

Them: The Pelicans should get Jaylen Brown and Marcus Smart, that should do it.

Also them: I'm not trading with the Lakers unless I get Ingram, Zo, Kuzma, Zubac, Wagner, Bonga, Svi, 5 first round picks and that still might not be enough:youngsabo:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
We haven't been to the playoffs in 6 years yet these GMs and blue check boys(feggit ass media) scared of us. but when it's the celtics who were 1 game away from the Finals, it's trade him there. :what:

Them: The Pelicans should get Jaylen Brown and Marcus Smart, that should do it.

Also them: I'm not trading with the Lakers unless I get Ingram, Zo, Kuzma, Zubac, Wagner, Bonga, Svi, 5 first round picks and that still might not be enough:youngsabo:

Them media faggits want a huge Laker letdown so it can sow fukkery through the organization. I’d be on my Al Davis shyt beefin with the media if I was running the Lakers. They’ve been the main ones dancing since we fell off.

Crazy the Lakers the only ones that gotta pay but everyone else can trade bullshyt.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Them media faggits want a huge Laker letdown so it can sow fukkery through the organization. I’d be on my Al Davis shyt beefin with the media if I was running the Lakers. They’ve been the main ones dancing since we fell off.

Crazy the Lakers the only ones that gotta pay but everyone else can trade bullshyt.

It's even worse now cause we got Magic and I noticed some 'cism undertones on how they talk about Magic and how they talk about Ainge. Ainge is seen as gawd like the Celtics weren't winning 24 games pre-KG and they had Paul Pierce. They really want Magic to fail because he's flashy and talks big while Ainge compares LeBron to Donald Trump and it's crickets.

On god if I ever see Woj, it's :pacspit:, he mad cause he got no Laker sources and Lebron and his camp have shut him off. He's been the main one pushing the Celtics assets bullshyt all day. He's had it out for Bron for a decade plus. only real ones in the media are Chris Haynes and Shams. I swear the media is supposed to report and not add their bs opinions and disguise it as a fact.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
It's even worse now cause we got Magic and I noticed some 'cism undertones on how they talk about Magic and how they talk about Ainge. Ainge is seen as gawd like the Celtics weren't winning 24 games pre-KG and they had Paul Pierce. They really want Magic to fail because he's flashy and talks big while Ainge compares LeBron to Donald Trump and it's crickets.

On god if I ever see Woj, it's :pacspit:, he mad cause he got no Laker sources and Lebron and his camp have shut him off. He's been the main one pushing the Celtics assets bullshyt all day. He's had it out for Bron for a decade plus. only real ones in the media are Chris Haynes and Shams. I swear the media is supposed to report and not add their bs opinions and disguise it as a fact.

I ain’t even peep that but you right. I definitely remember them pre KG years. Ainge wouldn’t even have a job now if McHale ain’t do him that favor. I was saying earlier in the thread that media prolly lowkey want Bron to fall from grace on some ‘cism shyt. The Lakers in turmoil is great for them.

Damn I hope we can finesse like in the Pau trade. I want the media and stanbases pissed off all over the world. fukk em all.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I ain’t even peep that but you right. I definitely remember them pre KG years. Ainge wouldn’t even have a job now if McHale ain’t do him that favor. I was saying earlier in the thread that media prolly lowkey want Bron to fall from grace on some ‘cism shyt. The Lakers in turmoil is great for them.

Damn I hope we can finesse like in the Pau trade. I want the media and stanbases pissed off all over the world. fukk em all.

look at this shyt.

you'll never hear from the media anything favorable when it comes to the Lakers

"overrated assets"

and now DLO is a superstar in the making but 2 years ago he was a bust according to the media

they dikk ride Tatum like Tatum and BI aren't damn near the same player but BI is seen as a bust and Tatum is seen as a superstar.

the media hates the Lakers fan base but they would love us if we were blatantly racist like the Celtics fan base huh