A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

look at this shyt.

you'll never hear from the media anything favorable when it comes to the Lakers

"overrated assets"

and now DLO is a superstar in the making but 2 years ago he was a bust according to the media

they dikk ride Tatum like Tatum and BI aren't damn near the same player but BI is seen as a bust and Tatum is seen as a superstar.

the media hates the Lakers fan base but they would love us if we were blatantly racist like the Celtics fan base huh

It’s ridiculous really. It’s like they still mad the Lakers didn’t dump Kobe for Shaq after Colorado. And just like you said with DLo, they’ll be the first ones to chime in saying we should’ve never traded them the moment the Pels are a playoff squad with our young core.

They keep chirping about Tatum, that’s my breh but he just gets up more shots. Other than that and his playoff run I see no real difference between him and BI. Celtics core is only lauded because of their playoff run. Lakers fell short of the playoffs because of injuries and not having Kyrie/Smart/Horford level vets to lead during the season.

This is trumps America tho, so I’m not surprised at how stupid reporting is in general.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s ridiculous really. It’s like they still mad the Lakers didn’t dump Kobe for Shaq after Colorado. And just like you said with DLo, they’ll be the first ones to chime in saying we should’ve never traded them the moment the Pels are a playoff squad with our young core.

They keep chirping about Tatum, that’s my breh but he just gets up more shots. Other than that and his playoff run I see no real difference between him and BI. Celtics core is only lauded because of their playoff run. Lakers fell short of the playoffs because of injuries and not having Kyrie/Smart/Horford level vets to lead during the season.

This is trumps America tho, so I’m not surprised at how stupid reporting is in general.

People don't realize the difference great coaching makes. Even before DLo got traded, I begged that they traded him because the potential was there but he got fukked over playing for that dikkhead Byron Scott. If the Lakers don't fire Luke, I beg that they trade BI because I see the exact same issues, playing for a shytty coach with no system in place. If Tatum was drafted here, he would look like Al Farouq Aminu. This is why I tell LWO that there's no point in revisionist history when it comes to draft picks because no matter what, they wouldn't reach their potential here. If we drafted Doncic, he'd look like Mario Hezonja. fukk Luke, shytty player and shyttier coach.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Zo with the well timed injury, Ball control :wow:

I'm expecting for Kuz to announce he needs surgery on that hip in a couple hours :mjgrin:
Kuzma Soze :ohhh:
XptL1s1.gif

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
People don't realize the difference great coaching makes. Even before DLo got traded, I begged that they traded him because the potential was there but he got fukked over playing for that dikkhead Byron Scott. If the Lakers don't fire Luke, I beg that they trade BI because I see the exact same issues, playing for a shytty coach with no system in place. If Tatum was drafted here, he would look like Al Farouq Aminu. This is why I tell LWO that there's no point in revisionist history when it comes to draft picks because no matter what, they wouldn't reach their potential here. If we drafted Doncic, he'd look like Mario Hezonja. fukk Luke, shytty player and shyttier coach.

I’d hate to think that this team is that bad at developing young talent. It kills me that DLo starting to ball, him and Zo would be a perfect backcourt to go with a Kawhi/Bron/AD trio but Luke’s an a$$hole that hires his friends like cokehead did and Byron a grown ass old ass man beefing with lil nikkaz that ain’t old enough to drink.

Trading the kids for AD is prolly for the best if it means they may never develop here. Pels would end up being a nice ass squad in the future if they took on our core. Especially since they already got chemistry with each other.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
The Dubs were starting Draymond and Looney with Livingston's corpse and Iggy off the bench. If you have high end talent, the other pieces can be filled in.

You really think Rondo, Hart, LeBron, Brow and Zubac with Lance, McGee, Beasley and Svi is some god awful lineup?
That team is as much of a contender as any team besides the Warriors but you’re probably gonna have to keep Bron or AD on the floor at all times.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
That team is as much of a contender as any team besides the Warriors but you’re probably gonna have to keep Bron or AD on the floor at all times.
That's how it is in the playoffs anyway. :yeshrug: