A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

they are not trading AD to us, this is why I hate when Lakers do this shyt and not keep quiet

Ain’t the Pels GM from LA area? If so, there’s a connection there to be exploited. Lebron can get AD to LA. I just want them to gut the Lakers of Zubac, Kuzma, and Ingram and Lakers first rounders..:pachaha:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Their leverage is to stand pat and wait for Boston to join the bidding this summer...you make The Godfather offer to get the shyt done NOW
This. If they wait until the summer, more teams get involved and they'd still have to give up the farm.

Boston would have to include Tatum to be in the running and he's better than all of LA's young guys. Say Philly flames out in the playoffs because Ben Simmons kills their offense again, he's more intriguing than anybody LA can offer. Some wild card team will come outta nowhere too that will risk it all for one season like Denver or Indy.

I'd call NO right now and say let's start with Ingram, Zo, Kuzma and KCP and work our way from there.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
yeah exactly. Got a bunch of AZ bums besides Shaw on the staff

It’s a very fair point. If Luke is serious about keeping his job he needs a better staff. It wasn’t acceptable for cokehead to give his friends jobs so why would it be for Luke?

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
none of the recent stars who got traded were traded to the teams they requested. :patrice: Kawhi, Jimmy, etc
I don’t remember Jimmy having any specific locations. Kawhi and PG didn’t go to us because we never made The Godfather offer. We’re are def gonna do that for AD, this is what we’ve been waiting for.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I don’t remember Jimmy having any specific locations. Kawhi and PG didn’t go to us because we never made The Godfather offer. We’re are def gonna do that for AD, this is what we’ve been waiting for.

Jimmy said the Clippers, Knicks or Nets

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
If we get AD, I still don't see us winning without any good role players. We are talking about potentially trading allall best players we have on our team besides LeBron for him? Then what?

The same question I asked with the Leonard shyt. Between Kuz,BI, Zo, and Zubac, two of them needs to stay.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Some say even Pels waits this summer for the trade.. AD won't commit...apparently Kyrie being such a wild card is why were seeing he ain't interested....
Kyrie and the young Celtics just not meshing...+ Haywood being worse than k love right now .

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
If we get AD, I still don't see us winning without any good role players. We are talking about potentially trading allall best players we have on our team besides LeBron for him? Then what?

The same question I asked with the Leonard shyt. Between Kuz,BI, Zo, and Zubac, two of them needs to stay.
The Dubs were starting Draymond and Looney with Livingston's corpse and Iggy off the bench. If you have high end talent, the other pieces can be filled in.

You really think Rondo, Hart, LeBron, Brow and Zubac with Lance, McGee, Beasley and Svi is some god awful lineup?