A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Judging him in the regular season has been faulty for a few years now. When LeBron "falls off" during PLAYOFF basketball is when you should start expressing this opinion.
Bron clearly isnt the best in the league though. The lakers would be better with Paul George, AD, Harden, KD, etc

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Windhorst just said he thinks it will be 7-10 more days..if that is true :mjlol:then I truly believe he is sitting on purpose waiting for Luke to be fired.

I want Luke gone as much as everyone but this thing Lebron did in Cleveland shouldn’t happen in LA. Already making demands like wanting Melo and Luke being fired :skip:

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
Windhorst just said he thinks it will be 7-10 more days..if that is true :mjlol:then I truly believe he is sitting on purpose waiting for Luke to be fired.

I want Luke gone as much as everyone but this thing Lebron did in Cleveland shouldn’t happen in LA. Already making demands like wanting Melo and Luke being fired :skip:

7-10 days basically allows him to skip the GSW game and come back for the Indiana game, but then does he really want to play @BOS or @PHI on national TV?

Do ya'll think he has the balls to just roll up for the Atlanta game as a tune up for the All-Star game? We all know he ain't missing that ...

Qnt0roH.png

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
7-10 days basically allows him to skip the GSW game and come back for the Indiana game, but then does he really want to play @BOS or @PHI on national TV?

Do ya'll think he has the balls to just roll up for the Atlanta game as a tune up for the All-Star game? We all know he ain't missing that ...

Qnt0roH.png

If he plays that ATL game as a tune up for the all star game. He has no respect for the organization or Lakers fans. By then yall could be 3.5 or 4 games out of the 8th seed.

Daps
Yet he ran UCLA back into a successful organization, by himself :mjlol:

Only thing he was aggressive as fukk then. He was just now getting it back.

Im also with this dude trying different shoes. Go back to the Kobes and make your BBB shyts for some streetwear type stuff.

I hope he doesn’t come back passive af again:snoop:

Trent Richardson looked like Earl Campbell at Bama

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Trent Richardson looked like Earl Campbell at Bama
Wtf does this got to do with anything?

Zo didn’t LOOK like nobody, he literally made them a good TEAM again. They're saying he can’t lead a team when he’s already done it and was in the process of doing it again

Daps
Wtf does this got to do with anything?

Zo didn’t LOOK like nobody, he literally made them a good TEAM again. They're saying he can’t lead a team when he’s already done it and was in the process of doing it again

Kemba won a championship
Napier won a championship

Yet one is a starting all star while the other is finally getting minutes after years in the league

College success only serves as a safe measuring tool to judge players but it goes awry all the time. You hyping up what did at UCLA means jack shyt when we’ve seen guys come from running big time programs and fail in the league since the beginning of time

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Glad I’m not the only one who thought something was weird about this whole Lebron injury shyt after awhile