A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree. Zo is only really comparable to Kidd at this point and PG's handles and scoring skills are on a different planet than BI's.

Edit:
Wrong reply to you bro

Dude lost to 2 teams(NY and Cleveland)at home who are clearly tanking but somehow people are saying Lebron is sabotaging him by not playing....those who believe that are pretty much admitting that Lebron should be covering up Luke's coaching abilities...

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walton had to win some winnable games an he didn't. He got a chance. :yeshrug:

Dude lost to 2 teams(NY and Cleveland) at home who are clearly tanking but somehow people believe that Lebron is sabotaging him by not playing...those who believe that are pretty much admitting that Lebron should be/ and is covering up Luke's coaching abilities...

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walton fukking sucks and has been overrated since he basically babysat the Warriors to 39 wins in 2016...

With the way Kerr literally allowed them dudes to coach themselves last year should be evidence enough that plenty of people can as you said perfectly "babysat" the Warriors.....but somehow Lebron is sabotaging him :laff::laff:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Dude lost to 2 teams(NY and Cleveland) at home who are clearly tanking but somehow people believe that Lebron is sabotaging him by not playing...those who believe that are pretty much admitting that Lebron should be/ and is covering up Luke's coaching abilities...

Breh those games happen. Warriors lost to the Lakers numerous times during our tanking years its not like it never happens. And i dont think Bron is sabotaging Luke but at the end of the day it's harder to win when you have 1 star and he's injured + vital role players also hurt. It's not like theres a bunch of other coaches out here who would do better with the circumstances. Maybe we beat NYK or Cle with another coach but do we beat OKC? Do we play as great defense with another coach? Luke be fukking up sometimes but people too hard on him as if there's another coach out there that'd have us on a huge winning streak while fighting through tons of injuries.

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh those games happen. Warriors lost to the Lakers numerous times during our tanking years its not like it never happens. And i dont think Bron is sabotaging Luke but at the end of the day it's harder to win when you have 1 star and he's injured + vital role players also hurt. It's not like theres a bunch of other coaches out here who would do better with the circumstances. Maybe we beat NYK or Cle with another coach but do we beat OKC? Do we play as great defense with another coach? Luke be fukking up sometimes but people too hard on him as if there's another coach out there that'd have us on a huge winning streak while fighting through tons of injuries.

Of course those games happen...usually when the team knows they are better and come in unfocused as by your example with the Warriors and Lakers...when you have a young team that's growing those games rarely happen....nevertheless my point is Lebron can't be sabotaging him by not playing if he's not winning games that you should be winning...

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
My god, a rational take on Luke Walton? What's going on here? :dwillhuh:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
The biggest flaw I see with walton is his subbing patters. They're straight momentum killers. A player will have it going and he'll sit them at the weirdest times and then when the lakers start struggling, he ends up taking too long to the get the player back in. He did this the other day in that Wolves game with Svi right after Svi hit back to back 3's:stopitslime: