A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While the Lakers look ahead to possibly missing James for another two weeks, the rest of their roster continues to struggle in part because of other injuries.

LeBron returns to contact drills but out vs. Suns

Returning to full contact drills is usually the last step before returning.....I highly doubt it will be another 2weeks...more than likely if no soreness or a setback...he will play on Tuesday...

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Returning to full contact drills is usually the last step before returning.....I highly doubt it will be another 2weeks...more than likely if no soreness or a setback...he will play on Tuesday...
I really hope so, or at least for Clippers. We need to win our series vs the Clippers and Jazz. Spurs and Wolves already won the series, this will affect standings big time.

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really hope so, or at least for Clippers. We need to win our series vs the Clippers and Jazz. Spurs and Wolves already won the series, this will affect standings big time.

I think he returns on Tuesday or next game at least...in addition this is a blessing in disguise...meaning a true first time injury will have Lebron focused and on notice for how this thing could potentially end...Lakers fans gonna get a focused, playoff form Lebron...30 plus regular season and playoff games are about to show who he is and the switch he has...

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Breh those games happen. Warriors lost to the Lakers numerous times during our tanking years its not like it never happens. And i dont think Bron is sabotaging Luke but at the end of the day it's harder to win when you have 1 star and he's injured + vital role players also hurt. It's not like theres a bunch of other coaches out here who would do better with the circumstances. Maybe we beat NYK or Cle with another coach but do we beat OKC? Do we play as great defense with another coach? Luke be fukking up sometimes but people too hard on him as if there's another coach out there that'd have us on a huge winning streak while fighting through tons of injuries.

I agree with this assessment breh, at the end of the day getting rid of Luke right now doesn’t help the team and unless a real candidate comes about it’ll be the same this upcoming offseason. The only thing for me is Luke basically a coaching version of our young core. He’s gotta improve in the areas that he’s fukkin up in but like you said, he’s shown that he CAN coach in this league. But just like the players need to improve their shot making, Luke needs to improve his rotations, in game decision making, etc.

But I agree, it’s totally unfair to make a final judgment with all these injuries. Especially when the team was improving game by game before the injuries set in.