A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Smfh, I’m sick. :snoop:

I’m sure Logo would’ve done a much better job of getting rid of the Mozgov contract. I’m getting the worst feeling that Magic is gonna end up regretting this trade. Especially considering how badly we need a shooter right now. DLo a free agent, maybe he can sign him....:skip:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m gon be kind of tight if Bron play in the All-Star game:patrice:
If he comes back tomorrow or Tuesday, and then just plays every game forward and is clearly 100% and it's smooth, then it doesn't matter if he plays in the ASG.

If he waits to come back UNTIL the break then plays the ASG, or if he comes back and plays the Kawhi game (one game played, two games off, one game played) and plays the ASG, that's some fukk shyt.

Personally I'll be pissed if he DOESN'T play, since I'm in Charlotte and already copped a ticket months ago.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, he’s not even best now imo

I personally think he’s done being “the best” after this year tho if he is. He came in out of shape and once he found his rhythm, he injured himself. To me that injury opened pandoras box for more injuries... especially at 34-35.

I don’t even know if he’s “The best in the world” now
Judging him in the regular season has been faulty for a few years now. When LeBron "falls off" during PLAYOFF basketball is when you should start expressing this opinion.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
To be fair, Rondo and Ingram missed a combined 31 games prior to Lebron going down...and LA still managed to have the 4th best record in the West.

Bron is the only star on the team....losing him AND other players is worse than not having Rondo and Ingram. if Bron was the only guy hurt this whole time I think we'd be about .500 without him. Like 7-8 or 8-7. Us being 5-10 is a combination of more than just Bron being hurt and those 2 dumbass losses to Cleveland/NYK. But before Zo was hurt we beat OKC and was blowing out HOU, we were trending up and getting in good position for Bron's comeback.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
LFR says we had the room for bron even with Mosgov's contract.....but did we have 2 max slots with Mosgov's contract? I'm sure the extra max slot is one of the factors that made us attractive for Bron

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Was listening to a podcast regarding kawhi next summer. Dude is about his money. He’d want to sign and trade to keep his bird rights rather than lose em.

Doesn’t make any sense cuz you’d have to gut half the team to trade for him and Raptors already a deep team.

If he was about his money he would've stayed in SA right....

these journalists just say whatever sometimes

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Laker fans are clowns

All this crying over a 5-10 stretch like they weren’t in 3rd place when Lebron was playing.. he’ll be back Sunday, relax.

Talk to me in March

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
LFR says we had the room for bron even with Mosgov's contract.....but did we have 2 max slots with Mosgov's contract? I'm sure the extra max slot is one of the factors that made us attractive for Bron
No, they would not have, plus nobody willingly helps the Lakers in this league. You would think guys would understand that after what we've seen the past 2-3 years with trade talks.

The Spurs will take that scrub Derozan and his horrible contract for Kawhi so Pop can bench him down the stretch instead of any young Lakers players and picks. Every team in the league operates like that with LA now.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Laker fans are clowns

All this crying over a 5-10 stretch like they weren’t in 3rd place when Lebron was playing.. he’ll be back Sunday, relax.

Talk to me in March

Woah it aint the Laker fans crying about the 5-10 stretch :whoa: We been trying to keep things in perspective while *others* pop shyt

Bron really coming back tomorrow though? :lupe:

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Smfh, I’m sick. :snoop:

I’m sure Logo would’ve done a much better job of getting rid of the Mozgov contract. I’m getting the worst feeling that Magic is gonna end up regretting this trade. Especially considering how badly we need a shooter right now. DLo a free agent, maybe he can sign him....:skip:

i knew we gave up on DLO too early but majority of laker fans wanted the kid out that summer too. some celebrated when he got traded.

dlo is an all star like most of us who believed in the kids potential year 1.

we taking this L. :sadbron:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Woah it aint the Laker fans crying about the 5-10 stretch :whoa: We been trying to keep things in perspective while *others* pop shyt

Bron really coming back tomorrow though? :lupe:

Someone on espn was saying he’d probably play Sunday, think it was Stephen A

Haven’t seen it reported though, but I’m 100% sure he’ll be back this week..

Rich Paul literally said out of his mouth that Lebron would be playing if it were the playoffs. That’s enough to show me that he’s ready to go and they’re just being precautious.

Lakers will be fine. No need to panic and trade a 20 year old with upside, no need to cry over pieces already gone. Once Lebron is back, they’ll climb right back up the standings. Bet