A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Anybody else noticed how Kuz looks like a whole different player without Zo or Bron out there?

That's just who Kuz is, he's a running mate. Somebody that pairs well with a guy like Bron and Zo. That's why him and Zo are always on the court together. But with both of them gone and BI being unable to be that guy who can control a game he's floundering a bit :yeshrug:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
True. I just wish folks would chill and let them grow instead of expecting them to be Giannis, Kidd, and Kobe right away.

I think we seeing how important Zo is as well. When Zo plays well, the team is playing well. BI and Kuz can have a good or decent game and they out here getting blown out. I was hoping one of them would take the reigns here, but neither is capable as of yet

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
That's just who Kuz is, he's a running mate. Somebody that pairs well with a guy like Bron and Zo. That's why him and Zo are always on the court together. But with both of them gone and BI being unable to be that guy who can control a game he's floundering a bit :yeshrug:
BI plays too slow... By the time he passes....kuz missed his window...

If B.I could run the bench offense.. Lakers would have 48 minutes of applying pressure...

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
A lot of Lakers news from today

- Lebron's camp has made it known they prefer Walton out
- Lakers interested in Ellington, Ariza, Temple, Terrence Ross
- Lakers are willing to trade Ingram, Lonzo, and Kuzma if they get a superstar in return..this is not new but they are willing to do it at the deadline now. Not really sure what superstar is available. I hope Magic is not stupid enough to trade these guys for someone like Gasol, Conley, or McCollum.

I really wish Lakers would let these young guys grow and not give up so easily but knew this was going to happen with Lebron on the team. Wish they went all out on Kawhi then if that was the case. It's going to hurt even more for not trading for him if it was possible but then trading for mediocre stars.

Last edited:

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
A lot of Lakers news from today

- Lebron's camp has made it known they prefer Walton out
- Lakers interested in Ellington, Ariza, Temple, Terrence Ross
- Lakers are willing to trade Ingram, Lonzo, and Kuzma if they get a superstar in return..this is not new but they are willing to do it at the deadline now. Not really sure what superstar is available. I hope Magic is not stupid enough to trade these guys for someone like Gasol, Conley, or McCollum.

I really wish Lakers would let these young guys grow and not give up so easily but knew this was going to happen with Lebron on the team. Wish they went all out on Kawhi then if that was the case. It's going to hurt even more for not trading for him if it was possible but then trading for mediocre stars.
I bet this lebron- Luke news was from the beginning of the season and they just sat on it till it's juicy enough to move the needle. Luke been on the hot seat for this season since he's not a magic and Rob hire. How does a Celtics beat person/writer know Lakers news tho?

-they not trading these young core guys. These articles are rehashed garbage with a ton of if scenarios and even state in them they Lakers aren't trading anyone major

Fire luke and I'd think someone like Monty Williams would be a good fit

Mars

Superstar
Daps
yeah just leave out the fact Rondo, Kuz, and Zo have all been out also right

To be fair, Rondo and Ingram missed a combined 31 games prior to Lebron going down...and LA still managed to have the 4th best record in the West.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was listening to a podcast regarding kawhi next summer. Dude is about his money. He’d want to sign and trade to keep his bird rights rather than lose em.

Doesn’t make any sense cuz you’d have to gut half the team to trade for him and Raptors already a deep team.