A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Starting to feel the same way but it would be terrible for us in free agency. I hate to harp on old shyt but I’ve been thinking about the DLo trade lately. If Magic knew he was gon go after Bron he shoulda just added Randle in the Mozgov deal instead of losing him for nothing. All that other stuff about maturity or whatever was bullshyt. He coulda been the shooter we needed right about now instead of watching Hart and Kuz brick every night.

Outside of signing Bron and some of our draft picks the Maglinka era has been so so imo.

Starting to feel this way too :patrice:

We'll see though

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
man shut your dumbass up. You fakkit ass Bron stans are fukking pathetic. Aren't you a pro black militant in TLR and The Booth? But when KD announces a center for black kids you and other Bron fans ignored it because y'all ain't about shyt except sucking Bron's dikk. This whole forum knows you Bronsexual fakkits are WOAT, FOH

Are you black?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Starting to feel this way too :patrice:

We'll see though

signing Bron alone makes the Maglinka era more than "so so". We got only one star player and so many injuries it cant be expected for us to keep pace. Fully healthy we'd still be 4th or 3rd seed right now. I think Maglinka have done solid work so far. It's only been 2 years. We got a star and we're in position to get another one, I think a lot of other teams would like to be in our position.

Idk why people would feel indifferent about making the playoffs neither. If anything it's good experience for the young guys. With a healthy Bron we can probably make the 2nd round at least. That's a solid 10+ games for the young guys to feel their way through the playoff atmosphere and pressure.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
If they plan on keeping the young core through the end of the year they at least need to get a couple of knockdown shooters. A guard and big that are reliable from 3. That way spacing will be better.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Even though the trade helped us get Bron I'm still low key mad about that trade. We all saw the potential of Russell.

Yeah, it just seems like he and/or Randle would’ve been the core players to carry the scoring while the others take their time to develop. That’s what we’re missing now.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Kuz was a silver lining but it’s being shown that he’s not what we thought he would be
I don’t know how nikkas missed it... we been saying it

Dude is mainly a gunner. There were plenty of times where most of us were wondering why Kuz is even on the floor. Unless he shoots 15-20 shots a game he’s virtually does nothing else. Dude barely looks to pass anything

We’ll see though

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
I don’t know how nikkas missed it... we been saying it

Dude is mainly a gunner. There were plenty of times where most of us were wondering why Kuz is even on the floor. Unless he shoots 15-20 shots a game he’s virtually does nothing else. Dude barely looks to pass anything

We’ll see though

I think dudes got caught up in all the hype. Especially when he had that dinner with Kobe and folks were saying he had the "Mamba Mentality" lol. And folks in the media crowned him Bron's #2 guy. I just don't see it though.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Everything will be fine. Lakers will get to the playoffs and may advance out of the first round. They will be very attractive in free agency. The Kyrie call may have even helped other free agents realize Bron isn’t as bad a teammate as he’s been portrayed this last 1.5 years. That could be a huge factor, low key.