A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
:comeon: the shyt that led kobe to that, LeBron hasn't done, not even close. nikka hasn't even taken over 5 games. It keeps getting overlooked but he wasn't injured when this fall off started. But got ahead and ignore that and post some shyt we already know.

q6vCApt.gif

6 games above .500 with lebron
5-10 w/o him

XyhM70T.png

Why Lakers' dream of Anthony Davis trade could be quickly disappearing

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'm indifferent about making the playoffs:yeshrug:

Starting to feel the same way but it would be terrible for us in free agency. I hate to harp on old shyt but I’ve been thinking about the DLo trade lately. If Magic knew he was gon go after Bron he shoulda just added Randle in the Mozgov deal instead of losing him for nothing. All that other stuff about maturity or whatever was bullshyt. He coulda been the shooter we needed right about now instead of watching Hart and Kuz brick every night.

Outside of signing Bron and some of our draft picks the Maglinka era has been so so imo.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
man shut your dumbass up. You fakkit ass Bron stans are fukking pathetic. Aren't you a pro black militant in TLR and The Booth? But when KD announces a center for black kids you and other Bron fans ignored it because y'all ain't about shyt except sucking Bron's dikk. This whole forum knows you Bronsexual fakkits are WOAT, FOH
The same fakkit just dapped a post of mine on another thread. You’re an overly emotional little ass boy and I’d spit in your face if I could. Motherfukk your whole family tree.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
The same fakkit just dapped a post of mine on another thread. You’re an overly emotional little ass boy and I’d spit in your face if I could. Motherfukk your whole family tree.

bytch nikka you wouldn't spit on anything except Bron's cock. Only overly emotional nikkas are the ones following a man from team to team; tell us why you lurk this thread so much if you hate Kobe fans so much? Oh I know why, there's a special someone that plays for us that attracts you to this thread:wub:

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
I see this thread is going downhill:huhldup:

I'm just hoping they don't make a move just to make one keep these young guys and at least give em the rest of the season.

Here my question tho what would u pay the young core to keep them here? Ingram is next year and the rest the year after

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I see this thread is going downhill:huhldup:

I'm just hoping they don't make a move just to make one keep these young guys and at least give em the rest of the season.

Here my question tho what would u pay the young core to keep them here? Ingram is next year and the rest the year after
Bron stans do that to a team

Theyre team leeches:yeshrug:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Starting to feel the same way but it would be terrible for us in free agency. I hate to harp on old shyt but I’ve been thinking about the DLo trade lately. If Magic knew he was gon go after Bron he shoulda just added Randle in the Mozgov deal instead of losing him for nothing. All that other stuff about maturity or whatever was bullshyt. He coulda been the shooter we needed right about now instead of watching Hart and Kuz brick every night.

Outside of signing Bron and some of our draft picks the Maglinka era has been so so imo.

Even though the trade helped us get Bron I'm still low key mad about that trade. We all saw the potential of Russell.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He's only gonna be the best in the world for 2 years tops. Year 3 and 4 he wont be the same Bron
Honestly, he’s not even best now imo

I personally think he’s done being “the best” after this year tho if he is. He came in out of shape and once he found his rhythm, he injured himself. To me that injury opened pandoras box for more injuries... especially at 34-35.

I don’t even know if he’s “The best in the world” now

Last edited:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
...and none of these dudes looked liked bron so late in his career even with all the milaeage he has, for that exact reason

58d2baced349f9cb778b5819-1201

LeBron James has played 316 more minutes than Kobe Bryant had at the time of his Achilles tear

The Lakers' Terrible Mistake With Kobe Bryant That Must Be Avoided With LeBron James

Good points and the numbers don't lie, great data and a good job on finding this key data - nice.

Numbers really don't lie. Here are 2 other numbers that don't lie: 6 and 5.

The amount of championship rings that MJ and Kobe have won WITH their teams, respectively.

My point: nobody takes care of their body like LeBron. And btw I'm a huge LeBron fan, I think he is easily, by far the greatest player in the world - nobody is as all-round as him, nobody now, nobody in history. I was happy af when he and Kyrie & co beat the Warriors for the Championship.

That said..

MJ, Kobe and AI playing through injuries must have had a huge impact on a psychologic and motivational level of team mates. When they see their best player, a world famous superstar play through injuries to play games (especially important playoff games) it must be a humongous motivation for the other team members who then start feeling more accountable for how they play and how hard they try and ultimately: for how far they're willing to go to win it all.

LeBron has 3 rings. Now we'll never know if MJ would've won 4 not 6 rings had he not played through pain and even a flu. Or if AI would've been able to get the Sixers to the NBA Finals without playing through injuries. But it's very likely that they were both considered the true leaders of their team also for inspiring them through action.

LeBron is in better shape deep in his career: but he also has the issue, that we all are aware of I think, that he is seen as someone who sees things more like "I'm the king, you are playing in my world and ultimately it's about me and my legacy" while MJ was also "the king" of the Bulls, but when he wasn't doing great he also felt the responsibility to show up and still kill it and bring home the championships. LeBron isn't like that. Just like LeBron doesn't pick up the best offensive players on other teams very often. For LeBron it's about legacy and rings is legacy so the team is more a thing he has to deal with than that he's the ultimate team example (he is the ultimate example for how to be a professional and take care of your body, it must be said).

I'd like to see LeBron play through an injury because right now that is one of the things that separates him from MJ and Kobe's level, not just in amount of rings, but also in the amount of respect team mates have and how much he can get them motivated. We know matching suits does not work, it's really a matter of the best guy going all in that gets the best out of a team.