A herd of Neckbeards stalk Rhea Ripley at the airport (Video)

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
A Couple Issues

It’s One Thing If A Guy Just Happens To See A Celebrity/Wrestler At An Airport And Says “Hey Big Fan Is It To Much To Take A Pic?” It’s A Completely Other Thing When A Group Stalks Your Location And Loads Up Their Car With Merchandise To Sign, They Stalked Her, They Didn’t Run Into Her

Another Thing Is Wrestlers Do Autograph Signings All Over The Country, It’s Advertised And Encouraged In A Safe Environment, So There’s No Excuse To Hunt Her Down
I'm kind of shocked no one has grabbed Alexa Bliss yet.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Autographs are some of the stupidest things on the planet. You're dumb as fukk if you're selling the damn thing and even dumber if you buy it for a ton of money.
And these celebs charge too. Imagine paying a bill for the name of a person in fancy writing. For Wrasslin these marks are paying for gimmick names. :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
But why hound this woman like that??:heh: not even that attractive... these wrestling fans need to sit down...:bryan:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Ain’t no entitlement. This is how this song and dance go. Just say fukking no.
You really don’t see a problem with hunting someone down & pestering them for a autograph or pic :dahell:

Their is a time & place for that. If it was one person fine, but that was a whole group of grown ass adult men. Cats like you need to stop normalizing weirdo behavior like that.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
You really don’t see a problem with hunting someone down & pestering them for a autograph or pic :dahell:

Their is a time & place for that. If it was one person fine, but that was a whole group of grown ass adult men. Cats like you need to stop normalizing weirdo behavior like that.
Say fukking no

Y’all be the same dudes that brag about people stalking MJ and fainting and shyt.

Just say no

Have some damn accountability

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Autographs are some of the stupidest things on the planet. You're dumb as fukk if you're selling the damn thing and even dumber if you buy it for a ton of money.

especially since they do it in bulk which makes it worth less money.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
How much are people actually getting from WWE autographs on Ebay? Are people really paying like that? I never assumed anybody would give that much of a fukk over any wrestler's autograph unless it's a legend
And even then, like, when I was a little kid, yeah, autographs made me feel like I was a part of these celebrities worlds, but these are not little kids, and the "collectors market" for wrestler autographs, especially today, is rock bottom. I have talked about it on here, maybe on SOHH, but WMX8 I stayed at the same hotel as the wrestlers, and they would be down at the hotel bar every night. The amount of bootlicking, and reverence showed to these dikkheads (and they were acting like dikkheads, Waltman specifically was an arrogant piece of shyt) completely :picard: . The whole experience almost ruined the whole weekend for me, and after that, I pretty much stopped watching wrestling because of the disgust I had for fellow "fans" that were marking to the degree that they would have let the wrestlers do "stuff" to them *pause*

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
boo hoo the life they choose wrestling is the easiest way to be a celeb i think besides being big on YT

you know them musty cacs gonna be all over you that part of the gig .

Even though i hit on the chicks on here but in real life i wouldn’t even speak to them i’ll just walk by them and i’m handsome gang.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
At least they’re not mobbed by a shytload of fans or paparazzi like A1 celebs. Sure, it sucks and downright stalker territory, but it could be worse. Plus all they gotta do is say, “no, I’ve had a long day…” etc.