A herd of Neckbeards stalk Rhea Ripley at the airport (Video)

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
WWE should publicly ask people NOT to do this shyt. And as a company just be the "bad guys" and say that "we've instructed our talent not to sign any autographs or take photos while traveling unless it's a paid meet & greets".

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
WWE should publicly ask people NOT to do this shyt. And as a company just be the "bad guys" and say that "we've instructed our talent not to sign any autographs or take photos while traveling unless it's a paid meet & greets".
When has that ever stopped fans from asking? That’s what security is for.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
When has that ever stopped fans from asking? That’s what security is for.
it would at least give the talent something so that they don't have to feel guilty or obligated and they can always put on the WWE as a whole and say it's company policy. So they can tell these neckbeards to fukk off in peace.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
it would at least give the talent something so that they don't have to feel guilty or obligated and they can always put on the WWE as a whole and say it's company policy. So they can tell these neckbeards to fukk off in peace.
The WWE needs to start providing some form of security at least when talent are traveling to or from airports in groups to prevent these things from happening.

The majority if not all of them travel in groups anyways, so at least they could do it to get them from point A to point B as wrestlers are too accessible in those type of situations compared to other celebrities, which shouldn't necessarily be the case.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
And even then, like, when I was a little kid, yeah, autographs made me feel like I was a part of these celebrities worlds, but these are not little kids, and the "collectors market" for wrestler autographs, especially today, is rock bottom. I have talked about it on here, maybe on SOHH, but WMX8 I stayed at the same hotel as the wrestlers, and they would be down at the hotel bar every night. The amount of bootlicking, and reverence showed to these dikkheads (and they were acting like dikkheads, Waltman specifically was an arrogant piece of shyt) completely :picard: . The whole experience almost ruined the whole weekend for me, and after that, I pretty much stopped watching wrestling because of the disgust I had for fellow "fans" that were marking to the degree that they would have let the wrestlers do "stuff" to them *pause*
U the first person I ever seen who said X Pac was an a$$hole. He come off as cool and down to earth.

Not saying u lying it’s just wild to see someone say he was arrogant in person