A herd of Neckbeards stalk Rhea Ripley at the airport (Video)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Breh my smooth brain ass would tap my wife and go "aye...she looks like Rhea!"

Marsupial wife: "she sure does"

Koala: "right on!"

And keep it moving.

These parasites are the reason why wrestlers could give a fukk about wrestling fans. No can I take a picture? No handshake and good luck?

Just SIGN MY shyt SO I CAN SELL IT ON SOME BUM ASS WORDPRESS CREATED WEBSITE!

Disgusting fukking mongrels :scust:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
damn respect for rhea for keeping a smile while signing shyt for all those neckbeards :hhh:

Breh the dead giveaway of "yeah we are a$$holes" was her saying "geez y'all just keep multiplying"

Like no observation at all of "hey, this poor lady is a human....maybe I can just get a whiff of her perfume and be about my merry way"

I wish these wrestlers would go back to the territory days and slap fire and hell out of these pasty neckbeards.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The only time I would sign someones stuff outside of a official WWE function would be for Kids, that would be it. Not even a photograph. Adults asking for autographs and whatnot on someone's personal time is out of bounds in Social behavior.
It shouldn’t be at all considering that said celebrities wants those same adults to buy and/or consume their product and would feel a certain if they didn’t. Those fans are the reason why they’re in the position they’re in now, so taking a minute to sign an autograph pales in comparison to the amount of money that fan will spend in the long run.