A herd of Neckbeards stalk Rhea Ripley at the airport (Video)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

@Thavoiceofthevoiceless made a fool of himself during our back and forths both here and in the sports part of the board. That's why he won't @ me :mjlol:

He tries to take shots, it's always about Sasha Banks in some way (that's where it started, he was wrong in everything he said), he had no clue what he was talking about per the usual.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
@Thavoiceofthevoiceless made a fool of himself during our back and forths both here and in the sports part of the board. That's why he won't @ me :mjlol:

He tries to take shots, it's always about Sasha Banks in some way (that's where it started, he was wrong in everything he said), he had no clue what he was talking about per the usual.
I have no issues at all @ you into the conversation as even you know you’d fanboy out if you met Sasha Banks in person. It’s not that big of a deal as other posters would do the same as well. I just used you as an example for the forum.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I have no issues at all @ you into the conversation as even you know you’d fanboy out if you met Sasha Banks in person. It’s not that big of a deal as other posters would do the same as well. I just used you as an example for the forum.

I've had floor seats at a couple WWE shows, I've been within 5 feet of her. I wasn't compelled to say much other than 'good match'

My friends and I met Nia Jax in the parking area, she was parked right next to us. Cool lady. She did take a picture with one of my friends, I believe it was her idea. I wasn't in the picture.

I don't feel I need to speak to celebrities. They are just people like anyone else.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I've had floor seats at a couple WWE shows, I've been within 5 feet of her. I wasn't compelled to say much other than 'good match'

My friends and I met Nia Jax in the parking area, she was parked right next to us. Cool lady. She did take a picture with one of my friends, I believe it was her idea. I wasn't in the picture.

I don't feel I need to speak to celebrities. They are just people like anyone else.
So you wouldn’t ask for a Sasha Banks autograph if you met her in public outside of WWE shows? I highly doubt that with how much you defend and stan her on this site.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So you wouldn’t ask for a Sasha Banks autograph if you met her in public outside of WWE shows? I highly doubt that with how much you defend and stan her on this site.

What do I need an autograph for? I defended her choice to leave a company she didn't feel like she wanted to be in and move on to other ventures. She's a great talent and I've enjoyed her work over the years. I'm a fan,

I defended her choices vs. people (mainly cacs) who wanted to see her fail because they are WWE stooges and think everything should revolve around one promotion and these are the same people who had no problem with a WWE producer telling two black women that they needed to know their place. I don't need an autograph.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
What do I need an autograph for? I defended her choice to leave a company she didn't feel like she wanted to be in and move on to other ventures. She's a great talent and I've enjoyed her work over the years. I'm a fan,

I defended her choices vs. people (mainly cacs) who wanted to see her fail because they are WWE stooges and think everything should revolve around one promotion and these are the same people who had no problem with a WWE producer telling two black women that they needed to know their place. I don't need an autograph.
I’m sure you’d ask for a picture. A lot of people would in those type of situations. It’s all relatively the same as it’s being an annoyance and hinderance to said celebrities. It’s why I won’t necessarily clown those dudes in the OP as those same wrestlers will feel a certain way if they don’t support what they’re selling or promoting, so you can’t pick and choose when you want to deal with them.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
How much are people actually getting from WWE autographs on Ebay? Are people really paying like that? I never assumed anybody would give that much of a fukk over any wrestler's autograph unless it's a legend

Probably not enough given the effort they put in to get it in the first place. If you search on ebay, most of the results are under $50-60.

Also, if she's concerned about being hounded, she should try wearing a wig/disguise so she isn't immediately recognizable to beards. And how does WWE not offer some sort of security to talent at airports?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I’m sure you’d ask for a picture. A lot of people would in those type of situations. It’s all relatively the same as it’s being an annoyance and hinderance to said celebrities. It’s why I won’t necessarily clown those dudes in the OP as those same wrestlers will feel a certain way if they don’t support what they’re selling or promoting, so you can’t pick and choose when you want to deal with them.

They are literally looking up flight times and travel routes to follow around women's wrestlers and pester them at the airport and you see no issue with it. Got it.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They are literally looking up flight times and travel routes to follow around women's wrestlers and pester them at the airport and you see no issue with it. Got it.
That happens with celebrities all the time and WWE wrestlers aren't the exception to that. As I mentioned in earlier post, the difference is that they don't have the status, money or resources to prevent those type of things or get personal security to the buffer between them and fans in the way that other celebrities do.

Is it wrong? Of course, but that's the life that comes with being a celebrity and public figure.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
...looks like a celebrity/athlete signing merch for fans.. Am i missing something?
These dudes weird. The same ones in here crying for Rhea would be the same ones laughing if she went unnoticed. Grown men neg me over this. Newsflash a$$holes y’all ain’t no different than those dweebs at the airport