A herd of Neckbeards stalk Rhea Ripley at the airport (Video)

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
"a herd of neckbeards"

TqZ__R.gif

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
...looks like a celebrity/athlete signing merch for fans.. Am i missing something?
Time and place breh

An airport is neither the time nor place

Like another Breh said the only ones who get a pass for this are kids maybe even teenagers

Any adult on this type of time is :hhh:

It shouldn’t be at all considering that said celebrities wants those same adults to buy and/or consume their product and would feel a certain if they didn’t. Those fans are the reason why they’re in the position they’re in now, so taking a minute to sign an autograph pales in comparison to the amount of money that fan will spend in the long run.
I feel u and agree with u on this but still you can literally see the frustration in her face and despite it she still trying to show Love. So she not even being a bytch bout it, she just being a human about it. Human decency woulda told them to say “my bad we just huge fans and saw this as our only opportunity to meet you but we see u exhausted so we’ll leave you alone”. Crazy shyt is had they done that she actually might have warmed up to them.

But they was on selfish Stan time, I aint even mad at her for feeling some way. And like I said regardless of how she felt, she still signed every autograph so this can’t be used to paint her as a bad person :unimpressed:
they must be instructed to be nice to these losers. she's dying to speak down at them like the dweebs they are and keep walking :francis:
I doubt it. Regardless of how this is supposed to make her look, she seem like a genuinely good person.
There's been a few posters I've seen saying "yall would do the same thing" looks like a lot of projecting going on :lolbron:
Yea because I know for an absolute fact I wouldn’t be like this. Not even with Liv Sasha Alexa Maxine Dupri Leila Gray or the other chicks I be :noah: bout. I been around celebrities before and treated them like they were just another person. Granted these were mostly male celebrities but still.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I feel u and agree with u on this but still you can literally see the frustration in her face and despite it she still trying to show Love. So she not even being a bytch bout it, she just being a human about it. Human decency woulda told them to say “my bad we just huge fans and saw this as our only opportunity to meet you but we see u exhausted so we’ll leave you alone”. Crazy shyt is had they done that she actually might have warmed up to them.

But they was on selfish Stan time, I aint even mad at her for feeling some way. And like I said regardless of how she felt, she still signed every autograph so this can’t be used to paint her as a bad person :unimpressed:
You're not wrong at all, but a lot of fans could care less especially if that's their one and only opportunity to meet said celebrity/public figure in person.

I'm surprised that something hasn't been done about it already as it shouldn't be that easy to get access to flight records in the case of celebrities and public figures, but that'd be opening up pandoras box in what should and shouldn't be off limits.

Honestly, the least WWE could do is bankroll security for the talent during and after flights even with them being independent contractors, but I would imagine that'd get expensive based on the sheer number of talent on the roster and how much they travel.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
She has to put her foot down and say "no". She still in the phase of her career where shes worried about not being liked.

They tried doing this with Rey and Rey told them flat out he wasn't signing shyt but he's been in the business far longer so he doesn't give a fukk lol

Didn't he say wrestlers aren't allowed to sign anything anymore outside of events, but he would make an exception for them? If I got that wrong, I was probably distracted by the fact that he wasn't wearing a mask.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
there's nothing wrong with approaching and (politely) asking for a photo with a wrestler ... or any celebrity for that matter.

if they say no, then just move along.

but bum rushing them with a catalogue or 8x10's to sign is just absurd.

they're not stupid... they know who the real fans are versues those who are trying to make a quick buck on Ebay... most wrestlers are more than happy to take a photo with a fan, it's these clowns who fukk it all up.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
...looks like a celebrity/athlete signing merch for fans.. Am i missing something?

A Couple Issues

It’s One Thing If A Guy Just Happens To See A Celebrity/Wrestler At An Airport And Says “Hey Big Fan Is It To Much To Take A Pic?” It’s A Completely Other Thing When A Group Stalks Your Location And Loads Up Their Car With Merchandise To Sign, They Stalked Her, They Didn’t Run Into Her

Another Thing Is Wrestlers Do Autograph Signings All Over The Country, It’s Advertised And Encouraged In A Safe Environment, So There’s No Excuse To Hunt Her Down

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Time and place breh

An airport is neither the time nor place

Like another Breh said the only ones who get a pass for this are kids maybe even teenagers

Any adult on this type of time is :hhh:
Oh ok. I've never met a celebrity or been in an air port, didn't know about autograph etiquette, but i get it

A Couple Issues

It’s One Thing If A Guy Just Happens To See A Celebrity/Wrestler At An Airport And Says “Hey Big Fan Is It To Much To Take A Pic?” It’s A Completely Other Thing When A Group Stalks Your Location And Loads Up Their Car With Merchandise To Sign, They Stalked Her, They Didn’t Run Into Her

Another Thing Is Wrestlers Do Autograph Signings All Over The Country, It’s Advertised And Encouraged In A Safe Environment, So There’s No Excuse To Hunt Her Down
Damn, i didn't know they did all that. She might need to Roll with a big swole ass dude or two just in case