A group of 19 Black families reportedly purchased almost 97 acres of land in Toomsboro, Georgia.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
This would be really dope if they are serious but is not the kind of thing u broadcast.

Im working on something very similar with a small select group of family/play family. Ill be damned if im gone broadcast any details anywhere online about it. :whoa: Nothing good could come of it, and fundraising is not worth the risk. Better to just get it out the mud slowly and methodically on our own, with zero obligation to anyone but ourselves.

I probably wont even really reap too many benefits for very long personally by the time it is livable, but thats not important if my legacy can prosper in their own safe, tight knit little community hidden away from this sick twisted dystopian society.

The older i get the more i realize while its nice to have access to civilization, u cant put a price tag on self sufficiency. Better to host ur own game than play in somebody else's rigged one :ufdup:

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
That’s sad 😔 damnnnnn

What do yall think has stopped them?
Umar has been running into problems too

If I had to guess...

The plot looks to be in the middle of nowhere.

No running water, no electricity, etc. It would cost a lot to bring those utilities to the plot. While the idea of land ownership is great and more of our people should be buying up land... thought and resources needs to be put into land development, which is another beast entirely.