Some of yall are some real haters.

I'll be dat

giphy-2.gif

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I took my business remote during the pandemic and not going back. I saved so much on office space even though it was a small 5 office space it was costing me thousands a month.

But yes this is essentially a recruiting/marking video. Having a token Black women who is also a married mom as a symbol of diversity in their hiring.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
12 years of experience (ERP/CRM Consulting, Project Management)...Supply Chain, Revenue Operations, etc in several industries
Gone 4-5 rounds of interviews @ TikTok, Meta, Google, etc
I can't even get a recruiter call at Nvidia....Nvidia, and OpenAI might be the most competitive companies to join
ZcnbgKq.png

Netflix never calls me. They don't even send me a rejection email.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I took my business remote during the pandemic and not going back. I saved so much on office space even though it was a small 5 office space it was costing me thousands a month.

But yes this is essentially a recruiting/marking video. Having a token Black women who is also a married mom as a symbol of diversity in their hiring.
How many employees do you have?

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
There is definitely a lot of hatin in this thread :pachaha:
They're just hungry. Can't show brehs all that food and not expect some of us to not feel some sort of way. :heh:

He’s a Screenwriter/Director/Flight Attendant :mjlol:
Breh's real job. The rest is to make himself seem more than what he is. :pachaha:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Not too different than Epic Systems fr :ehh: . Though they be charging mfs and giving food free for 3rd party trainees. She may as well enjoy while it lasts and build up her following.

I'm sure she did some actual work in between and not finna have all private shyt on the screen showing niccas shyt lol

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Google is a funny business. Their main business is selling ads through a search engine. And most people that work there work with selling ad spots but they act like they’re doing something advanced or important.

Especially outside of their main hubs where developers try to create new cool products (that almost always fail) for the sales people to sell ads on.

Meta and LinkedIn are the same.