A day in the life working at the Atlanta Google office. Sheesh

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I didn’t care for that video. But the responses here to her in this thread hade been quite stinging. Like how dare this black b1tch live a good life. Yikes. Black people. Come on. I can’t keep hand holding you guys on here. With friends like y’all who needs enemies. Fucck!
Nah bytches like this got the block hot with the tech layoffs, they end up ruining it for everyone else by bragging how easy their job is

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
She still has to go in to work? LAME.

But Tech Sales? If she bringing in them numbers, more security and far more mission critical than the tech staff.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
He’s a Screenwriter/Director/Flight Attendant :mjlol:

That broad ain’t doing any damn work :russ: She’ll be first on the chopping block in the next round of layoffs since work is “so fun”.
Wait a flight attendant? I never seen a straight black male flight attendant? What kinda nikka this woman done married? :dahell: My guess would be he is a kappa and she an AKA and they met in college. IFYKYK. :dame:

edit: OHHHH shytTTTT!!! Look at his bio and you will see the #ΚΑΨ :krs: DAMN I'm good.

Last edited:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
A lot of companies realized you provide food you keep your employees on site and back in their offices faster

Exactly.

I'm a nurse and facilities will bring in food / snack to keep us in the actual building. They hate people leaving in case of an emergency.

Theirs is nicer, but still.