A day in the life working at the Atlanta Google office. Sheesh

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm guessing an employer brand or communications function might be dabbling in influencer campaigns to boost the culture at Google in different ways on social

It's not just for recruitment, but also ESG type shyt and to be recognized as a diverse workplace, win awards, positive surveys etc

They did a huge layoff of like 12k last year...
shyt, Google knows what to do if they want the best talent: treat the employees better and make it remote. Guarantee job security.

Hilarious thing about them being Hybrid and having people work in-office is they have people working remote all over India:

Why not have all your people work remote if they want to?

Like you mentioned as well, those layoffs don't look great.

Google didn't have to do all these phony ads back when people wanted to actually work there. Stop pleasing the chatty patties and start pleasing your actual talent.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Those Gatorade bottles are half empty in the fridge.

I have questions about this charade...

Lemme find out they are sharing gatdamn drinks like at Auntie Joyce house.
I peeped that too
feacc6e6ca76786b0e69b0c49adf7c9c.png

Other than that, nice setup :ehh:
Hope she doesnt get fired like that other lady how made a similar vid. I think that may have been apple though.

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
Man..

In my current role I've been doing firewall configs, network implementation, servers, pen testing, vulnerability assessment/remediation, and consulting with organizations and I bet she's making double what I'm getting lol.