A day in the life working at the Atlanta Google office. Sheesh

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I used to want to really work at Google as an engineer, but the fact they went hybrid is a dealbreaker :camby:

I’m never going back to working in an office that’s not physically located in my house.

I see these videos as I work from home and am not jealous at all. I am happy she's happy though.

100% Remote work or it's a pass for me.

what do you build typically?

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember when Google used to be the highly desirable employer.

NVIDIA is really the creme de la creme now of these companies. Actually treating employees like people.

Google at this point is basically hiring interviewees NVIDIA have turned down. They not top talent's #1 pick anymore and the people they probably hiring are always checking back to see if NVIDIA has openings.

Also like other people mentioned, that definitely seemed like a planned Google ad/plant.

12 years of experience (ERP/CRM Consulting, Project Management)...Supply Chain, Revenue Operations, etc in several industries
Gone 4-5 rounds of interviews @ TikTok, Meta, Google, etc
I can't even get a recruiter call at Nvidia....Nvidia, and OpenAI might be the most competitive companies to join
ZcnbgKq.png

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Right now I work in full stack with desktop applications for the front end side. I work in Enterprise Telecom right now.

I'm thinking about moving into embedded systems next year or the year after, unless it requires me to give up remote work.

thats a good challenge, guessing robotics or iots? I see why you dont need to work for anything less than full remote lol