Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You're confirmed woman on this board

@Nicole0416 is this rape
Yes- whether implied or not, the gun - that's not right. Reading through this from the original thread, I had a feeling this was going to come back to haunt him. I questioned him about it on the thread from that day because I was disturbed by the statement- and I asked him what he meant by the statement and he provided an explanation. I let it go because I couldn't relate to it from a male perspective and the circumstances involved.

I'm sorry @Benefited but that doesn't sit right with me. I'm not coming at you with malice bc I thought you had some good points on other issues in here and we have agreed/disagreed on other discussions prior but in my heart of hearts, I can't back you up on that whole "pistol" on the dresser. Because from my perspective, if it was me in that situation; I would definitely feel some type of way about engaging in a sexual situation if I see a gun in full view- it's menacing, and the implied threat of forcing consent is there and sends the wrong message. I was also brought up around enough men to know that you're not supposed to brandish a weapon or show off, unless you have intent to use it or in self defense. I really cant rationalize a gun for a sex encounter purposes without it being intimidating - this may not be your character now and I can't speak for your personal mindset at the time but that's how I feel.

Last edited:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
mayhaps youre projecting a bit good sir.

even beyond the weirdo situation, who invites chicks over and has their piece on the dresser like they scarface? you got some explaining to do fam and its okay, we all have our faults. Stop intimidating these thots into fukking you, its not the wave.

I was stupid,I valued my safety,but didn't value it enough to not stick dikk in women I couldn't fully trust wouldn't rob or set me up.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
brehs have been permanently banned/bushed for less.

get this predator away from the normal posters.

:francis:
nikka.... somebody needs to get him away from the general public

Hes out raping women in real life, what the fukk does it matter where he is online

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka.... somebody needs to get him away from the general public

Hes out raping women in real life, what the fukk does it matter where he is online
obviously i agree

but i never know what weirdos saying and doing on here is real or ducktales for attention.

i just not hey they need to keep their weird shyt away from me.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Hold up,nikkas is talking about me:henbron:.?
I came in ready to go in on the rapist,I don't appreciate having that word thrown at me.
That quote is two seperate thoughts,and I thoroughly explained what I meant in that thread.
I pressured women into having sex while the pistol just happned to be on the dresser.
Looking back I could see how that may have been scary for a woman,and COULD have had influenced on the womans decision making.
Not that I think it actually did,but point is that it COULD have and thats something mean need to think about.

This is saddening,I'm one of the most supportive people on this site imo,even this nikka here I have tried to give counsel to through his episodes of depression.
Then folks will turn around and label you a rapist,taking shyt out of context in order to smear you for the sake of fukkery.

I have whoever posted this on ignore apparently because I can't see the first post.
There you go. Not rape.

Close thread.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I was stupid,I valued my safety,but didn't value it enough to not stick dikk in women I couldn't fully trust wouldn't rob or set me up.
so you in here quoting bible scriptures, playing male feminist, but pressuring women into sex that is most likely premarital.

the loudest bark is always coming from a place of darkness it seems like.

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
tenor.gif
:russ:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
obviously i agree

but i never know what weirdos saying and doing on here is real or ducktales for attention.

i just not hey they need to keep their weird shyt away from me.
Real or for attention... it's all bad

@Benefited is either trolling, or so dumb he doesn't understand how a loaded gun might influence people's decisions :idiot:

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Low Quality Posting
Rape is forcibly inserting your penis into a woman's vagina or a$$hole without their consent. While this is most definitely some lowlife scumbag shyt, it's not rape.