blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
That's what HE said, are you he lied about RAPING A GIRL?

People lie all the time about everything on the internet breh. Majority of people on here can't even prove they're black but somehow comfortable enough telling you all their craziest sex stories. Dude is probably a fukkin virgin:mjlol:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
By todays standards we have all probably "raped" numerous women. Thats why all these men coming at Cosbys neck should understand,if they happened to be relevant 10 years from now,or even tommorow actually. They could easily be "Cosby".

I've fukked drunk women.
I've pressured women into fukking,with my gun on the nightstand.
I've had women say no,and continued the foreplay,they reciprocated but could still tell a court they said "no". And there really is no "Bu bu but...." to counter that because no supposedly means no,and has always meant no,and will always mean no:comeon:

Rape charge dropped against USC student after video surfaces

it's over

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
By todays standards we have all probably "raped" numerous women. Thats why all these men coming at Cosbys neck should understand,if they happened to be relevant 10 years from now,or even tommorow actually. They could easily be "Cosby".

I've fukked drunk women.
I've pressured women into fukking,with my gun on the nightstand.
I've had women say no,and continued the foreplay,they reciprocated but could still tell a court they said "no". And there really is no "Bu bu but...." to counter that because no supposedly means no,and has always meant no,and will always mean no:comeon:

:Ohhidden:

giphy.gif

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If u can sit around hearing that all men are rapists and predatory oppressors and you believe it, its because most likely you yourself are a predator and you project that onto everybody else.

It's like the people who say if the government collapses people will be murdering each other in the street and eating each other.

Gotta watch people like that. They battling some demons