Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
tenor.gif

Benefited

Banned
Daps

Hold up,nikkas is talking about me:henbron:.?
I came in ready to go in on the rapist,I don't appreciate having that word thrown at me.
That quote is two seperate thoughts,and I thoroughly explained what I meant in that thread.
I pressured women into having sex while the pistol just happned to be on the dresser.
Looking back I could see how that may have been scary for a woman,and COULD have had influenced on the womans decision making.
Not that I think it actually did,but point is that it COULD have and thats something mean need to think about.

This is saddening,I'm one of the most supportive people on this site imo,even this nikka here I have tried to give counsel to through his episodes of depression.
Then folks will turn around and label you a rapist,taking shyt out of context in order to smear you for the sake of fukkery.

I have whoever posted this on ignore apparently because I can't see the first post.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
:dwillhuh: that's the spiritual homie

Its out of context,they want me jammed up because I suggested black men have oppressed black women and need to do acknowledge that.
Im feeling like Pac right now,if I get banned just know that is the reason,not because I'm a rapist or ever promoted rape.
nikkas will dialogue with crackas and bedwenches all day,but can't dialogue in a civil manner with they brother:henbron:

No.....No! Not @Benefited :damn: You were our male feminist ally in the battle against black men and misogyny, how could you :mjcry:

I am definitely not a feminist,feminist can eat a fat dikk because they usually have alterior motives and only think of themselves:martin:. You might be an ally,but you shouldn't label yourself that. Women and men on here in fact have called me a misogynist,basically the coli loves labels,and often throws them around innaccurately.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Hold up,nikkas is talking about me:henbron:.?
I came in ready to go in on the rapist,I don't appreciate having that word thrown at me.
That quote is two seperate thoughts,and I thoroughly explained what I meant in that thread.
I pressured women into having sex while the pistol just happned to be on the dresser.
Looking back I could see how that may have been scary for a woman,and COULD have had influenced on the womans decision making.
Not that I think it actually did,but point is that it COULD have and thats something mean need to think about.

This is saddening,I'm one of the most supportive people on this site imo,even this nikka here I have tried to give counsel to through his episodes of depression.
Then folks will turn around and label you a rapist,taking shyt out of context in order to smear you for the sake of fukkery.

I have whoever posted this on ignore apparently because I can't see the first post.

you need to admit you have issues that you project on all black men. I've never done any of the rapist shyt you described and I'm far from an ally.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Back in my early 20s met this white girl online she invited me to her place did a little bit of drinking and she gave me some pajamas to wear and she passed out drunk

So I'm laying in the dark at some random chicks apartment in the dark. The only light I could see was from her window that was hight up.

So I slide off her pj's off and she wasn't wearing any underwear. And fukked her raw and Nutted all in her guts.

The next morning she gets up like nothing happens takes a shower. I know she still had nut inside of her but she didnt say anything .she she hugged Me grabbed my dikk and I never saw her again

I was young and dumb

Benefited

Banned
Daps
you need to admit you have issues that you project on all black men. I've never done any of the rapist shyt you described and I'm far from an ally.

I don't have to admit shyt,if you nikkas assume I'm talking about all black men thats your dumb ass fault. However black men who stand aside and say nothing,and pretend like its all good like most of you do to protect your egos,I got a problem with you too:henbron:. I have or have had the same issues as many of the black men that I call out,so who says I'm seperating myself as being apart of the problem?Difference is I acknowledge my faults and the faults of black men that we need to work on and yall won't. Yall ignore all the positive threads I make that try to help black men AND women though:henbron:

I didn't have a problem with being called out in that thread because in retrospect it sounded bad they way I worded it. But I explained,now folks are on some ho shyt and want to slander me weeks later ,knowing they are taking it out of context. And folks are cool with that.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I don't have to admit shyt,if you nikkas assume I'm talking about all black men thats your dumb ass fault. However black men who stand aside and say nothing,and pretend like its all good like most of you do to protect your egos,I got a problem with you too:henbron:. I have or have had the same issues as many of the black men that I call out,so who says I'm seperating myself as being apart of the problem?Difference is I acknowledge my faults and the faults of black men that we need to work on and yall won't. Yall ignore all the positive threads I make that try to help black men AND women though:henbron:

I didn't have a problem with being called out in that thread because in retrospect it sounded bad they way I worded it. But I explained,now folks are on some ho shyt and want to slander me weeks later ,knowing they are taking it out of context. And folks are cool with that.

mayhaps youre projecting a bit good sir.

even beyond the weirdo situation, who invites chicks over and has their piece on the dresser like they scarface? you got some explaining to do fam and its okay, we all have our faults. Stop intimidating these thots into fukking you, its not the wave.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Somebody is going through this in real life,just remember.

Exodus 23:1 ESV / 77 helpful votes

“You shall not spread a false report. You shall not join hands with a wicked man to be a malicious witness.

Psalm 109:3 ESV / 75 helpful votes
They encircle me with words of hate, and attack me without cause.

Psalm 101:5 ESV / 250 helpful votes
Whoever slanders his neighbor secretly I will destroy. Whoever has a haughty look and an arrogant heart I will not endure

Proverbs 11:9 ESV / 71 helpful votes
With his mouth the godless man would destroy his neighbor, but by knowledge the righteous are delivered.

James 1:12 ESV / 67 helpful votes
Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.

Im sending prayers up,I'll let god handle it,as well as certain individuals:ohlawd: