A Blown Knee & Flat Tires-Another NY Pothole Year: 17-18 Knicks Season Thread

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
Yeah if KP is gonna be hurt most of next year then fukk it, tank and develop what's here:yeshrug:. He can't be mad at the team not winning if he's not on the court to help:hubie:
Fukk KP either way, im tired of Pusszingis acting like he has leverage. He behaves like a spoiled brat :scusthov:
Davis was a p*ssy just like KP about playing at 5, when it's obvious to anyone with half a brain that their best position is center.

*cut to New Years 2019 with Porzingis chasing Hayward/Paul George/Kawhi off the 3pt line* :francis:
Knicks need to ignore Wristflops and play him wherever they feel like. Maybe when Porslingpuss accomplishes something his voice will be heard but until then he needs to shut his cac mouth and let his game speak for him when he comes back

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yall not getting Bud without the #9 pick so :yeshrug:

But on the real, I think I figured out how to get Lebron to NY. It's quite the deal. I still hate yall but it's not as crazy as you would think

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Davis was a p*ssy just like KP about playing at 5, when it's obvious to anyone with half a brain that their best position is center.

*cut to New Years 2019 with Porzingis chasing Hayward/Paul George/Kawhi off the 3pt line* :francis:

Knicks potentially could be better, if they Tank/manage their cap better. NO is literally my worse case scenario because the roster has been trash and they never tanked to get AD help and spent cap money on bums.

But yeah KP got to play the 5 and stop acting like a punk

Daps
SMH :snoop:

Its gonna be tough for the lebron to make the finals let alone beat the Warriors. But he’s gonna leave them or the sixers, rockets, lakers to play with trey burke, beasley and tim hardaway.

I don’t even know how this lebron to the knicks rumors started.
That's why I said miracle. :mjlol:

I'd like to see him on Philly though.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Welp after watching this Cavs game I feel pretty secure in the knowledge the Cavs are going to draft a big man......
:ehh:
Their rebounding is garbage. :hhh:

22 days and counting until the lottery brehs.

Also if they hire bud the thread title got to be "Legalize Bud in NY. The 2018 - 2019 Knicks Thread"

Last edited:

ZackMorris

I sit next to Spike
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #TSC
The Hawks may look at finances, seeking a way out of the final two years and $13 million of Budenholzer’s contract.

One NBA executive said Hawks ownership ultimately may be motivated by finances regarding Budenholzer. It seems hard to justify Atlanta seeking major compensation like a first- or second-round pick, with cash considerations more likely. “Ownership has quite a bit of money on the line,’’ an NBA executive said. “They may be thinking why pay him $6 million a year if they’re not a playoff contender? Why not pay someone $2 million a year for the next two years?’’

I'm taking this all with the grainiest of salt but if this the case and they care more about receive cash than draft picks. (Even reading that line is :mjlol:), throw a second rounder and do it.

Bud would be the best thing to happen to Knicks since drafting KP.

So we can all forget about even getting him knowing Knicks luck:mjgrin: