A Blown Knee & Flat Tires-Another NY Pothole Year: 17-18 Knicks Season Thread

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
The only way to tank is to trade lee, let Beasley walk, hope kanter opt out, and don't play kp6 at all next season
Kanter and even Beasley staying wouldn't affect the tank because they're shyt on defense. When Hornacek was trying to win he would send Jack-Beasley-Kanter line-up out there and unintentionally tank :mjlol: remember all those 3rd quarter meltdowns. After KP went down Knicks had worst or 2nd worse record in the league, and two wins against Heat and Wizards was them not showing up at all. So even though it seems all of us were in here bytching about Knicks 'not tanking' it was actually a combination of things, mostly wasting the youth.

Lee does have to go though. There's a logjam at PG and at SG and we have no small forwards. The idea of playing Lee and THJR together while simultaneously pushing the Hornacek "two point guard system" (which was just the second guard, Frank, standing on the 3 point line watching other people play) was idiotic.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Would love bud

4ozkoerol7t01.png

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Bud can be had for a couple of seconds and some cash considerations, then he's at the top of the coaching list. Hawks might not ask much in the way of compensation either; From their perspective, why pay a coach 7 mil a year when you're looking to lose as much as possible and start your own "process"? Especially when that guy is gonna coach your team to a few extra wins a year.

NBA Owner Reportedly Berated Tanking Team's Coach for Winning on Road
Wojnarowski said: "I know of an instance of an owner berating, really berating his coach here in the last several weeks of the season for going in and beating a pretty good team on the road, going, 'What are you doing?'"
The Hawks will want something back of course, but they know he's gonna put some dents in their tank if he stays:deadmanny::smh:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I’m still taking Fiz and Stack before Bud. Fiz cause i think he’s the best coach, Stack cause i think he has potential and will still let us lose next season while he figures shyt lit. I’d rather give the picks up for Bud than sign Blatt tho. Blatt would be my 4th optuon.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Frank may be like Jrue Holiday they said:jawalrus:

Jrue is good but not that good they said:mjlol:

Look at his performance, he done found his mojo again:wow:

If Frank become our Jrue, the Holidays will be back in the Garden
:blessed:

Sounds like our next season thread title...
:wow: