A Blown Knee & Flat Tires-Another NY Pothole Year: 17-18 Knicks Season Thread

ProlificLurker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC/Ayiti
:camby:fukk Philly.

Nah fukk Miami for not showing up at the end of the season n messin up our tank :pacspit:

Wiz n Miami gettin that work, and Cle lookin shaky in the 1st rd :mjgrin:

Hopefully it comes back full circle and we come up in the lottery, that karma we deserve :blessed:....................................................................:francis::mjcry:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're interviewing one of the Spurs' assistants, too.... They really casting a wide net with this search, as opposed to the "Friends of Phil" debacle the past couple of times.
This could all be for show
Its very tellin that the last interview we have scheduled is for blatt and Mills is willing to travel to Europe to talk to him

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
This could all be for show
Its very tellin that the last interview we have scheduled is for blatt and Mills is willing to travel to Europe to talk to him

I'm still so-so about a potential Blatt hire. On the one hand, I don't know if he has the temperament to coach in NY. In Cleveland, he was reportedly always on his "this ain't new to me, I'm already a legendary coach" steeze. But on the other hand, he did kinda get shortchanged with Bron coming back and changing expectations. I'd be much more comfortable with a Fizdale or Stack hiring. I like Budenholzer too, but I ain't tryna part with draft picks for him.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still so-so about a potential Blatt hire. On the one hand, I don't know if he has the temperament to coach in NY. In Cleveland, he was reportedly always on his "this ain't new to me, I'm already a legendary coach" steeze. But on the other hand, he did kinda get shortchanged with Bron coming back and changing expectations. I'd be much more comfortable with a Fizdale or Stack hiring. I like Budenholzer too, but I ain't tryna part with draft picks for him.
Hes just not worth the risk
Ill lose it if they hire him

Gothboi J

All Star
Daps
Even with KP sitting out I still think the team won’t be bad enough to get a top 3 pick.

We won 29 games this year because of piss poor coaching, we played well below our talent level imo and KP getting hurt did us no favors.
The only way to tank is to trade lee, let Beasley walk, hope kanter opt out, and don't play kp6 at all next season