A Blown Knee & Flat Tires-Another NY Pothole Year: 17-18 Knicks Season Thread

ProlificLurker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC/Ayiti

Perry was like "We need a coach who realizes were are in this together" and Stackhouse literally ends his huddles with "TOGETHER!".......

Like how could they pick Mark Jackson? :howobama:

Perry & Mills also stated they want a coach that utilizes analytics & will hire the best staff available to help him in any weak areas he might have. If thats the case idk how Mark Jax is even a serious candidate for this job :skip:

If after sayin all that Knicks brass turn around and hire Mark Jackson then that was one helluva :troll: job they did at last week's press conference :francis:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Perry & Mills also stated they want a coach that utilizes analytics & will hire the best staff available to help him in any weak areas he might have. If thats the case idk how Mark Jax is even a serious candidate for this job :skip:

If after sayin all that Knicks brass turn around and hire Mark Jackson then that was one helluva :troll: job they did at last week's press conference :francis:
If Jackson is hired after all of that then... I don't know.:snoop:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why do all these knicks fans want Mark Jackson?!:damn::damn::damn:

Someone explain this shyt I’m so confused ?!:dahell:

What about Mark Jackson screams I’m that knicks guy?
My theory is these Knicks fans really wanna live out 90s knicks timeframe again. Got damn knicks fans are so fukkin obsessed with the 90s! I get it, it was an awesome era for knicks basketball but we didn’t win shyt! Move on and let’s evolve into today’s game.:ahh:

Daps
I'm biting my nails anxious for Stackhouse and only him to get the job. I have 100% faith in him.

SN: do yall think Chris Webber would make a great coach?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
28m7df.jpg

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Why do all these knicks fans want Mark Jackson?!:damn::damn::damn:

Someone explain this shyt I’m so confused ?!:dahell:

What about Mark Jackson screams I’m that knicks guy?
My theory is these Knicks fans really wanna live out 90s knicks timeframe again. Got damn knicks fans are so fukkin obsessed with the 90s! I get it, it was an awesome era for knicks basketball but we didn’t win shyt! Move on and let’s evolve into today’s game.:ahh:
Some of it is because he was a Knick but it's mostly because he's on TV.

I mean Gruden got $100 million contract because he grins and loves every single quarterback he's ever seen. People think Tony Romo is a genius after 1 season of commentating. People are calling for Billups to get coaching/front office jobs.

Unless they're completely illiterate being in media does wonders for players/coaches. You would think Jalen Rose was top five dead or alive :mjlol: meanwhile someone like Steve Nash who is not on TV is never talked about and his past achievements suffer.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whoever we hire has to hire strong and experienced assistants. Some of em being ex coaches weve heard of.

Theres nothin wrong with a Mark Jackson hire, this outrage towards him by some people in here came once mainstream media started callin for him lol yall just enjoy being diferent

Hes not my first choice, that Would be fitz. But it can Work. He obviously didnt get along with or trust golden state management and that caused a lot of weird shyt to happen.I dont no why yall assume it was all his fault and not management but thats another conversation :mjpls:

Regardless, that doesnt take away from how well he devolped the warriors players and how highly the players viewed them. I rememeber he called steph and klay the best shooting back court of all time back when it wasnt socially acceptable to say that and everyone was Like :dwillhuh: