A Blown Knee & Flat Tires-Another NY Pothole Year: 17-18 Knicks Season Thread

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Jerry Stackhouse in New York to interview for Knicks’ head coach

Really good article on the coaching search. Van Gundy isn't a candidate. Stackhouse interviewed first, Fizdale, M. Jackson, and Woody will interview Wednesday and later this week, Blatt gets his interviewlater this week or next week. Part of me wonders/hopes if some of these later interviews are for Head Assistant coaching positions with high salaries. Like Blatt, M.Jackson, and Woody could all use some help to get them their next HC'ing gig on a NBA bench and even if they don't get the job this got their name in the potential HC hiring pool. Stackhouse is a little bit new and a vet HC could definitely act as a rolemodel while he gets use to the job.
Doubt either Blatt or Mark Jackson would take an assistant job. Blatt is arrogant as fukk and Mark has a great TV job, probably feels he's been short changed as a head coach already and will most likely get HC offers from other teams.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Come on Stackhouse
vCBaZIx_zpsvadfwqyv.png
Fiz as defensive/assistant coach
e2e708a97b2dbd51b970aa0ece1bfa7c_zpsgyken4th.png

:mjcry:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Blatt, stack , fizdale would all be good to be honest
I just want them to stay FAR away from Woodson and Jackson
Blatt can’t manage personalities he’ll bump heads with players like Hornacek. He doesn’t hold guys accountable, his Cleveland run ended bitterly and multiple players had a problem with him.

Woody’s switch defense is dated, he had some good years here but he was fired the ship has sailed don’t know why he’s even being considered.

ProlificLurker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC/Ayiti
Doubt either Blatt or Mark Jackson would take an assistant job. Blatt is arrogant as fukk and Mark has a great TV job, probably feels he's been short changed as a head coach already and will most likely get HC offers from other teams.

:patrice:

But thats just it tho, has Mark been linked to any other coaching vacancy aside from the Knicks? If he has I havent seen, read or heard abt it :sadcam: :francis:

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps
Blatt can’t manage personalities he’ll bump heads with players like Hornacek. He doesn’t hold guys accountable, his Cleveland run ended bitterly and multiple players had a problem with him.

Woody’s switch defense is dated, he had some good years here but he was fired the ship has sailed don’t know why he’s even being considered.
I only really heard of blatt having problems with bron
He seems to be a good coach for this type of team with a bunch of young players

ZackMorris

I sit next to Spike
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #TSC
Blatt, stack , fizdale would all be good to be honest
I just want them to stay FAR away from Woodson and Jackson

My same thoughts. I'm fine with either Blatt, Stackhouse or Fizdale even though I want Fiz the most out of the 3.
So many clueless casual Knicks fans want Mark Jackson :scust: :mjcry:

I would blame the retarded section of this fanbase if they hire Mark:snoop: