A Blown Knee & Flat Tires-Another NY Pothole Year: 17-18 Knicks Season Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
So when Burke, Hicks, Dotson and Kornet are playing in Missoula, Montana next season they'll be able to sleep good at night because Knicks got a good draft pick.

Sure they'll make 30k a year but knowing they listened to a coach that told them to play bad, who also got fired, got Knicks better lottery chances will be worth it.

:camby:

Because losing the last game of the year is what will get them sent to the G League......

The cognitive dissonance is too much I'm done with these dumb asses until I see them do something smart. Just gonna focus on baseball and boxing

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Requirements for new coach:

• To take job knowing that the plan is to purposefully lose every game.
  • Salary kicker - If Knicks go 0-82
  • Communication skills necessary to be able to inspire every player on roster to work on missing shots.
  • The ability to instill intense practice structure which includes 1,000 missed shots a day, how to botch layups, expert ways to fake injuries to ensure too players don't play more than 50 games a season.
  • Ability to ignore NY media who will crucify the same coach for being so bad even though secretly everyone is in on the purposeful losing.
Fitzdale, Blatt and Jeff Van Gundy should be top candidates who won't have a problem with this, right guys?

:comeon:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been reading up on Stackhouse's stint with the Raptors G-League team and it's got him near the top of my list; he's a defensive minded coach who will actually try and develop some of the players on the roster. Everyone who's followed him says he has a serious aptitude for coaching. He'd be my choice after Fizdale.