A Blown Knee & Flat Tires-Another NY Pothole Year: 17-18 Knicks Season Thread

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Now I just have to hope Mikal’s still there when the Knicks pick and the Bulls don’t snatch him up. Knowing the Knicks’ luck, they’ll have Trae Young up there wearing their draft day cap :pachaha::mjcry:
With our luck, we are going to get anywhere between a KP and a Frank.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Frank looks a lot better after finding his confidence. Breh is gonna make a decent leap next year. Just gotta work on his body and play more this off-season. He's gonna end up a fantastic player.
Trey Burke was a hell of a find, gotta give the front office a lot of credit for signing him to a 2 year deal.
If there was one thing Phil could do well, it was draft his ass off. Dotson and Kornet look like the can end up as rotational players in this league, which is impressive considering one was a second rounder and the other was undrafted.
Losing Willy sucked, but Kyle stepped up a lot, I hope he gets resigned.
Beas was another great signing, one I hated at first admittedly.
Tim's game was all over the place this season. He looked like an all-star for a short stretch, and looked like a sixth man for another.I'll think he'll live up to his contract in the long run, but it's obvious he can't be your go to guy.
Losing KP sucked, in hindsight it was apparent he was gonna get hurt somehow considering how gassed he looked from December on, he should've sat a couple games out even if he wasn't hurt.Gotta monitor his minutes better even after he heals 100%.

The losing sucks, I'm sick of it lol, but there was several positives to take away from the season and I enjoyed watching the young guys go out there and ball, their development gives me a reason to watch.All in all I'm optimistic about the Knicks future, still plenty of room for the front office to fukk up, but compared to 3 years ago the Knicks are in a much better place.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Trey gave the Front office just enough of a reason for them to not draft a pg. I'm not worried about Trae getting drafted here, Collin's still a possibility but Trey kind of makes drafting Trae redundant imo. One thing we don't talk about Trey is that he almost never turns the ball over, a 4-1 turnover ratio is elite status. He's gonna make KP look good next year as long as the last few months weren't a fluke.

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I think Trey gave the Front office just enough of a reason for them to not draft a pg. I'm not worry about Trae getting drafted here, Collin's still a possibility but Trey kind of makes drafting Trae redundant imo. One thing we don't talk about Trey is that he almost never turns the ball over, a 4-1 turnover ratio is elite status. He's gonna make KP look good next year as long as the last few months weren't a fluke.
This gives me hope.

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
Beas has shown his ability to ball. THJR needs to be more consistent, with the injury, come back strong. Burke has shown to be driven in his PG role. K'OQ is a stable role player. Frank can play D and has flashes of penetrating defenses on O, but time will tell. Let's see how the draft and free agency goes but this season was brutal.

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

golf-tiger-woods-fistpump-YRuoGvW7p3skw

bout damn time
giphy.gif