A Blown Knee & Flat Tires-Another NY Pothole Year: 17-18 Knicks Season Thread

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are 9 players available :skip:and Bron only scored 10 in the first quarter and been on the bench since.
who gives a fukk
yall always coming out with some excuses
this game doesnt effect the cavs
it effects us
just lose the game like we been doing all year

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Just tell them to play bad.... just straight up play bad breh
So when Burke, Hicks, Dotson and Kornet are playing in Missoula, Montana next season they'll be able to sleep good at night because Knicks got a good draft pick.

Sure they'll make 30k a year but knowing they listened to a coach that told them to play bad, who also got fired, got Knicks better lottery chances will be worth it.

:camby:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
who gives a fukk
yall always coming out with some excuses
this game doesnt effect the cavs
it effects us
just lose the game like we been doing all year
Bruh explain what the fukk you do when there's only 9 players playing tonight? It's legit been Frank, Burke, Dotson, Quinn, Beasley, Jack, and them 2 other bigs. Oh and Lance Gotdammnit Thomas.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
So when Burke, Hicks, Dotson and Kornet are playing in Missoula, Montana next season they'll be able to sleep good at night because Knicks got a good draft pick.

Sure they'll make 30k a year but knowing they listened to a coach that told them to play bad, who also got fired, got Knicks better lottery chances will be worth it.

:camby:
Right
I'm not understanding in what reality is this something possible with no blow back.:mindblown:

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
You can’t expect players to shoot with their eyes closed and lose on purpose.

This win didn’t hurt our standing because both bulls and nets lost.

I’m team tank all the way, I won’t get into other bullshyt games we won a few weeks ago but for tonight all our young guys played, whether they will be on our team is not is not a valid excuse to this team not losing.

There’s a lot of posters here whose opinions i respect but can’t bytch and complain about tonight’s win