A Blown Knee & Flat Tires-Another NY Pothole Year: 17-18 Knicks Season Thread

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Best case scenario, nets beat the bulls both times. As long as we lose our remaining 4 games, we’ll keep the lead on the bulls and jump nets for the 7th spot.

Shut kanter, beasley and timmy for the season.
I'm tryna see 10 g leaguers and Frank
full

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every 3 weeks we have the same argument about Frank with @Mr. Jack Napier and @seemorecizzy :beli: and this is during the season, can't imagine levels of retardation we'll reach when there's no basketball on TV :snoop:
yall pick and choose who you want to criticize
all i said was franks rookie season was trash and hes not an untradeable player
i also said im willing to give him some years to advance his game
never said he was gonna be trash forever, but some of yall acting like homers and comparing him to giannis and shyt lmao

im willin to see how it plays out. next season is a wash anyway. interested to see how he plays with a different coach.

but again, if a superstar player is on the table, frank can kick rocks

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Every 3 weeks we have the same argument about Frank with @Mr. Jack Napier and @seemorecizzy :beli: and this is during the season, can't imagine levels of retardation we'll reach when there's no basketball on TV :snoop:

Because we're calling a spade a spade. The kid has had a very lackluster rookie season, (especially when you compare him his rookie peers in the top 10) plus them trading for Mudiay and calling up Burke aren't exactly votes of confidence either for the "point guard of the future" which yall are clamoring for him to be.