A Blown Knee & Flat Tires-Another NY Pothole Year: 17-18 Knicks Season Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I keep seeing this name over and over again as a sure-fire top two/top 3 pick, is he really that good?

Call me ignorant, but I don't trust Anglo-Saxon Euro players unless they over 6'10 :mjpls::yeshrug:
He’s good.

The stigma with European players is over, they translate well now. They got game. Good Euros all over the league now.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, brehs... Is it looking like we are pretty much not going to miss out on Mikal?

Not saying we will pick him, I'm saying is it looking like he'll be available.

He's gonna be at 8 for sure.shyt, Michael Porter Jr might be there, then it becomes a REAL interesting choice. I'd go MPJ for his offensive potential if he falls to 8.

ProlificLurker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC/Ayiti
Mikal or MPJ?

MPJ’s injury history makes it a debate.

He's gonna be at 8 for sure.shyt, Michael Porter Jr might be there, then it becomes a REAL interesting choice. I'd go MPJ for his offensive potential if he falls to 8.

High risk, high reward. Big time gamble.

Knicks desperately need to hit on this upcoming lottery pick, I wouldn't gamble with it, but I cant argue or fault anyone who would want to roll the dice & take MPJ if available.

If all the top-flight bigs (Ayton, Bamba, Bagley, JJJ) + Mikal is off the board then yeah Id take MPJ w/o question and be ecstatic with the selection . Otherwise, go with the "safer" pick if its a choice between Mikal and MPJ.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Mad corny like we desperate:stopitslime:

I mean we're not...... Right:sadcam:

No, we aren't that desperate.

Lebron needs a stable and capable roster. KP currently has one knee until Christmas so by doing all of this banner shyt makes us look lame as fukk.

He is not coming here because there would be nothing here, no matter how well the FO does, that could make NY look sexy to him.

Now...

If this was some complex chess move to get Kanter to opt out of his contract to avoid playing w/ Bron...:ohhh:

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way

giphy.gif