A Blown Knee & Flat Tires-Another NY Pothole Year: 17-18 Knicks Season Thread

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OR OR, get this, jeff hornacek is a fukking dumbass. season was dead and he was riding jarret jack on the court for 35 minute games.

anyone who wouldnt trade frank in a package for an all nba caliber player is a dumbass....and no one in this thread to my knowledge would turn down that kind of offer.
You nikkas just want to trade frank out on the first thing smoking.
horn is a dumbass coach
and i haven't heard anyone say they wanna trade frank just to trade him
i've heard people say they wouldnt turn him for superstar players tho so:yeshrug:

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
He's averaging 15 & 5
on low percentages, poor efficiency, with 3 turnovers per game and terrible defense
he's still clearly going to be a better offensive weapon in the future
I maintain that frank has the potential better all around player :yeshrug:
you think melo averaging 16-6 as a 3rd option is still a good year for him when he's actually among the least efficient nba players
shallow numbers.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
on low percentages, poor efficiency, with 3 turnovers per game and terrible defense
you think melo averaging 16-6 as a 3rd option is still a good year for him when he's actually among the least efficient nba players
shallow numbers.

Low percentages, lol, he's still shooting higher than Frank.

Ain't nobody talking about Melo, stay on topic

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
O.J. Mayo will be available to return from suspension this summer

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps

ESPN ranks Carmelo Anthony as the 64th best player in the NBA
You wait 3 months to run your gay ass mouth. He had a bad shooting night, him & PG both.

Shouldn't you be worrying about Frank Nshejdsubs not getting enough minutes in a blowout to the fukking Magic:mjlol:

You just contradicted yourself in last than 24 hours. :mjlol:
Melo stans yall

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Gary Harris averaged 3.4ppg on 30% shooting his rookie year, Elfrid Payton had superior numbers to Harris as a rookie, so did Wiggins and Parker, today most teams would rather have Harris over all three of them.

Harris was a year and change older than Frank is, and has a lot of similarities to Frank. Frank is already elite at something, he can work on other parts of his game and improve like other rookies have before him. You gonna look silly on two fronts, cause riding with such a washed player like Melo then hating on Frank is just :wtf:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Gary Harris averaged 3.4ppg on 30% shooting his rookie year, Elfrid Payton had superior numbers to Harris as a rookie, so did Wiggins and Parker, today most teams would rather have Harris over all three of them.

Harris was a year and change older than Frank is, and has a lot of similarities to Frank. Frank is already elite at something, he can work on other parts of his game and improve like other rookies have before him. You gonna look silly on two fronts, cause riding with such a washed player like Melo then hating on Frank is just :wtf:

You really try to compare Elfrid garbage ass Payton to DSJ's career trajectory. Lol, yall got it man.

And as far as riding with Melo goes, I've stated this multiple times, he's one of my favorite players of all time. I'll be riding with him until he retires. I did the same with Marbury, Iverson, Michael Finley just to name a few examples.

And as far as hating on Frank, Knicks passed on 2 studs for him (DSJ & Mitchell). And don't act like the DSJ over Frank talk is out of line, when current & former players have said the same damn thing.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shallow numbers.
sounds like russell westbrook in his rookie season:yeshrug:

pretty much the same numbers too:yeshrug:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
You really try to compare Elfrid garbage ass Payton to DSJ's career trajectory. Lol, yall got it man.

And as far as riding with Melo goes, I've stated this multiple times, he's one of my favorite players of all time. I'll be riding with him until he retires. I did the same with Marbury, Iverson, Michael Finley just to name a few examples.

And as far as hating on Frank, Knicks passed on 2 studs for him (DSJ & Mitchell). And don't act like the DSJ over Frank talk is out of line, when current & former players have said the same damn thing.

The point is looking at Payton and Harris rookie years you would have been clowning the Knicks for drafting Harris and not Payton, because you're quick to write off a player like Frank simply because you don't like what the Knicks did to Melo. There's no logic in your evaluations of these players, you want Frank to be bad, and had they drafted Mitchell you still wouldn't be a fan of the Knicks right now because they gave Melo the boot. They missed on Mitchell, but players like Smith are a dime a dozen and constantly bringing him up is gonna have you looking foolish cause while Frank has a lot of growing pains and things to work on the ceiling for him is much higher.

At the end of the day, you turned on the Knicks because you were wrong about Melo and can't admit it :yeshrug: Melo is washed and has been washed for a minute now, everyone who said to move on from him years ago was right and you simply cannot admit it and have turned on a team because of it.