“A black job is the president and vice president of the United States”- Joe Biden

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I fought on behalf of this country. I gotta say, this is one of the greatest countries in the history of the world. But I would be lying if I didn't say it feels like it's greatest days are behind it.

Half the country is MAGA, so many off-code brehs and brehettes, education is looked at as a detriment, etc.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Of course Tariq is trying to mischaracterize this. I'm honestly ready for this to be over. Humans have shown themselves to be resorting to lying and irrationality in order to maintain beliefs they find convenient. This is an example of that.

We can tear apart Tariq all day for having the energy to chastise John Lewis after death, but wishes Trump a speedy recovery.

And now we see mental gymnastics in real time, as Tariq is trying to distort this clip in his mind into something negative to justify his views on Trump being positive.

I'm done. This just proves Humans are a failed experiment that can't seperate objectivity from what is emotionally convenient for them. We are very stupid.