The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It’s clearly jokes…you all are so weird :russ:
Dude just clowning with Leo, he probably allow Leo to play golf with her holes that same night. Bezos probably building a factory of these hoes:hubie:

I think it’s all jokes actually
It's a joke lol

Its good that he can laugh about it instead of getting in his feelings like most people do on social media

cac self deprecating humor :scust:

“…know I’ma get my bytch back…”

-Jeff ‘future’ Bezos “Jumpman”
2f7.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
lol see what I was saying in the other thread? A lot of these tech dudes are dorks.

Personality/charm/swag matters just as much as money. You can be rich but if you are still a dork at heart, your girl will still be choosing :sas2:

You gotta be well-rounded. Have money, looks, and personality.
and be RACIST as fukk at work :dahell: :mindblown:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You don’t have to be a pimp, but he got with her when he was still very married, so you can’t be mad your chick choosing up in front of you like you a chump…

that is however embarrassing, and you don’t become a billionaire without a massive ego, and his got deflated, you think he’s cool with this?? But he will have to charge it to the game because his chick is for the streets
The game doesn't work like that. Dudes get destroyed every day because they thought men should act like

Your bytch chose me. :manny:

That's why you don't entertain their nonsense in situations like these and address the dude instead of Kee kee'in with a mans bytch. Don't matter if she's a side piece, his main or a concubine. Stay away or eventually you will pay.

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Let the cac live. He put all them years in his garage working on Amazon and can barely keep a bytch:mjcry:there is no come up for him:mjcry:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
lol see what I was saying in the other thread? A lot of these tech dudes are dorks.

Personality/charm/swag matters just as much as money. You can be rich but if you are still a dork at heart, your girl will still be choosing :sas2:

You gotta be well-rounded. Have money, looks, and personality.
Alotta guys tend to be laser-focused on just the money tho. Money is good bait, but it don't make the p*ssy run a like a facet. Primal lust can't be faked :mjlit: