a billionaire having to post this as a cope is wild

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
lol see what I was saying in the other thread? A lot of these tech dudes are dorks.

Personality/charm/swag matters just as much as money. You can be rich but if you are still a dork at heart, your girl will still be choosing :sas2:

You gotta be well-rounded. Have money, looks, and personality.
You think he becomes a household name and becomes this big without having charm and wit?

You have to be able to persuade rooms and rooms of people to become this big, you are crazy.

nikkas with swag and charm lose their girls every day B.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This shyt is rocket fuel for actual incels (dudes that get absolutely zero p*ssy, not just dudes that have the audacity not to worship women).
I'd say this is evidence that you can't buy your way to real love. Many lonely young guys always get told you gotta focus real hard at school, get that degree, get that good paying job, rub elbows, and get that house and nice car then a good woman will just magically come to you because you have it all.
I ain't saying it can't be true, but it's not always the same for everyone. A wealthy dude can go through tons of divorces while a dude that puts 40 hours every week at a job will have a woman ride with him for the long haul.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I'd say this is evidence that you can't buy your way to real love. Many lonely young guys always get told you gotta focus real hard at school, get that degree, get that good paying job, rub elbows, and get that house and nice car then a good woman will just magically come to you because you have it all.
I ain't saying it can't be true, but it's not always the same for everyone. A wealthy dude can go through tons of divorces while a dude that puts 40 hours every week at a job will have a woman ride with him for the long haul.
Life can be cold when it comes to dating

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
After a certain point, big money is big money.

Broads dont care about the difference between a multi millionaire or a billionaire. If they bag either one, they are set for life.

This is like being in a relationship with Oprah, but Beyonce walks by and gives you a bit of attention. You gon break ya damn neck to keep her attention. :shaq:

malleymal

All Star
Daps
Chick probably grew up rubbing one out to Leo…. She was full on star struck. Ain’t shyt bezos can do about that.

:yeshrug:

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
I really dont think Jeff even cares about bytches like that. :yeshrug:

Dude seems like the type to enjoy the companionship and sex appeal of Lauren but building the AZ empire will ALWAYS come before her. He aint trippin like that.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
For real? :skip:

but for real, if anyone could, a person touching a billion could get anyone touched.

I’d take this seriously. :picard:

edit:

i just noticed homie shirtless :dead:
I'd take the threat seriously and all my security is pulling guns as soon as we cross paths :yeshrug:.

Imagine a billionaire getting merked by a millionaire because said billionaire thought his money bought him immortality :mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
the pecking order is the pecking order

all the certs and dollar bills in the world cannot replicate THAT human attraction. that physical chemistry and the shyt that makes them chose.

if you don't learn where you sit in the pecking order as a man with your girl you will be in for a world of hurt.

one man had to have B's in the bank, the other could have smutted her out without offering her as much as a napkin.

:pachaha:

this why you don't chase women. but this advice ain't for ugly gang. go where they choosing :lolbron: