a billionaire having to post this as a cope is wild

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'd take the threat seriously and all my security is pulling guns as soon as we cross paths :yeshrug:.

Imagine a billionaire getting merked by a millionaire because said billionaire thought his money bought him immortality :mjlol:

dude you have to be on a FBI watchlist by now. all you ever do is talk about your guns and itching to use them. :dead:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:ehh:SEEMS LIKE HE HAS A
SENSE OF HUMOR TO ME.

:devil:
:evil:

This.

At least we know who he is and he is visible.

I bet these other low self esteem billionaires.
who never show their face would take their L. Plus get royally played.

At least bezos can bush ol girl and got her in public choosing.
like fukk yo money and you jeff.

Now bezos get savage and bush her ass.

You just came out of a divorce getting played.
Get savage.
Be a real divorcee.

Art Barr

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
LMAO at these lost black men trying to live vicariously through the richest white man in the world :mjlol:

Y’all acting like this lame ass CAC the real life Iron Man, HOH commander in chief :dead:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Just shows you that the baddest bytch on the planet has 20 dudes tired of fukking her, and the richest man on the planet can’t lockdown a single stitch of p*ssy when an actually talented man slides through. If I got that much money best believe I would be on my Christian Grey steez instead of concentrating on just money all the fkn time. His woman probably ain’t even SEEN a penis in months :mjlol:

Daps
Leo vs Jeff is a weird matchup.

Jeff is a 12-figga nikka but Leo is not exactly "poor" at $260 million. If Leo was a software engineer making $140k/year, Jeff's broad wouldn't even give LDC a second look.

The fact LDC is more recognizable/famous but has plenty of money and a pleighboi :birdman: image makes him attractive for broads wanting a bad boy.

Of course JB could wreck LDC in all kinds of ways with some super soldier goons. That's why LDC was tryna play it cool. Didn't want Lex Luthor fukking up his life on some petty puzzy beef.