Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
How you got all that money and get caught in your feelings over a girl
:mindblown:

Swagless white men are :mjlol: cause their forefathers failed them

all he has to do is go home and can that bytch and then buy another one :comeon:

making threats at Leo when his ho chose better :picard:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
this is why u have to lay down laws with ur woman. there's a way for a classy woman to be starstruck without making her date/bf look foolish.

jeff should have dropped her after that incident with her brother. but i understand why he didnt. having a "connection" with someone can be hard.

ive been the guy women stare at when they're with their man and it felt good. but when a chick did that to me, i damn near dropped her. i only continued talking to her because when i take into account all the things she's done for me, it didnt seem fair to drop her over that one incident. but i strongly considered it.

nah drop her. Women can find men like a snap of the finger n all those memories of you and them were nothing.

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
I called this shyt.
check yo bytch lex luthor...lois in it for the money.
VgfNLaI.gif

know i'm talmbout?
bhJff5i.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Yessir, I know that! And I know you always see the shyt coming before it even gets into motion! They’ll never catch yo’ ass slippin’…
walk-in.gif

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I mean, he clearly knows she is sucking his cock for the money, doubt that shyt really bothered him.