a billionaire having to post this as a cope is wild

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
@360Waves this is your god
Are you touched in the head? Jeff saw the video went viral, and made a funny response to it for good PR. For someone whose life is as veiled as Jeff Bezos this is one of the most human and relatable things most people have ever seen him do, it looks great on his part from a marketing standpoint. He has a sense of humor and is clearly unbothered. That nikka probably friends with Leo in real life. That you think Bezos tweeting this means he's genuinely mad tells me you clearly don't get p*ssy because your understanding of social cues is on par with an autist. :mjlol:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not true, if he's a billionaire, why marry a pass around wife? She's been with other rich dudes and is known for not being faithful.

Bezos might just be a square :manny:

Breh, i gotta formally apologize to you. You called it 100%. He really is a lame:francis:

Dude is literally the 2nd richest man on earth and he still aint sorted this nonsense out yet. creh better take night classes in game. need to rent out Future for the weekned.:snoop:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Y’all think this multi billionaire is worried about losing some chick half his age? Cac probably looks at women the same way you look at loose pennies on the street.:mjlol:
That woman is close to his age actually. She's an industry pass around single mom that had other rich baby daddies

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
he does have make them disappear money

it would be funny if he couldn't make it happen

for all the reckless eyeballing the bytch still won't leave

& that's the power of money it'll make a broad sacrifice fairytale fantasies

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I mean, he’s playing along but still took an L money couldn’t avoid.

Now if he drops her and makes a “...for the streets” reference :mjlol::deadrose::russ:

shyt would be Wayne Brady levels of overnight perception change. :heh:

basedlawd

Banned
Daps
With his money I'm surprised he's not with a younger chick... this bytch 51? :hhh:
I think we have to factor in that at his level and position he can't necessarily openly date younger women. Yes, we know men want to do that but it's not a good look and may lead to less respect from his peers or may harm Amazon's image. The optics of dating a woman around his age is much better.

Hell, imagine him divorcing his ex-wife and immediately moving onto a 20-something? The media would've tore him up.