The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It means indaiana jones and doom on ps5 with better performance
So what you actually saying is

200w.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
the thing is, the majority of the potential customers for GTA VI already have PS5, and if they tailor the game for the PS5 pro, they would be cannibalizing their own sales
People had this same gloom and doom for the ps4 pro. and the cannibalizing didn't happen at all. Only 1/5 PS4 consoles bought was the Pro after it came out.
We in the fake outrage era. nikkas posting hot takes from $2000 MacBooks that aint got no damn regular USB drives
image0.jpg

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Discussion reminds me of this Tweet I read yesterday :mjlol: :heh:

At the end of the day, the people who are going to buy it aren't really going to be complaining.

It's not really a rich vs broke debate, but if somebody is going to spend $500 for a console in the past, it's not crazy to think they'll spend $700 for one either. A few years ago people spent over $1000 in the past for multiple consoles, one of which they don't even use anymore.

If this system has exclusive games that people care about, then it's a no brainer. It'll get bought eventually.

Only reason why PS3 didn't sell well at the time was because the 360 had a better online platform. I don't think the price by itself had much to do with it, especially when you consider how much people spend on games anyways. 360 had first movers advantage, exclusives, XBox Live, and broke into the next generation graphically on a similar tier as the PS3.

Last edited:

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
To purchase this system is completely & currently financially unjustifiable.

I've seen some comparisons to this the same way folks reacted to the Ps3.

At the very least the FAT Ps3 60 gigs gave you complete backwards Compatibility/Linux.

This new system doesn't offer much other than being a nice complimentary piece to a $3000-$4000 TV.