A $700 playstation with no disc drive. :wow:

rdj

Pro
Daps
I want to see how Dragons Dogma 2, FF16, Rebirth, and Alan Wake 2 run before I can talk shyt :patrice:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Honestly, this really strikes the point that Sony & Microsoft are treating their consoles like convenient PCs. The signs were always there since there was really no benefit between physical and digital once you purchased. Unlike with Nintendo since it is stored in cartridge, which is the case for all 1st party games.

For PS5 and Series X you're basically installing a game like you would on PC. I did prefer disc drive PS5 in case of sales were for physical and not digital. Those cases nowadays are really rare.

If the Pro model is digital only, you know damn well the next gen will be digital only as well. Though I do feel like, unlike with the PS4 Pro the jump isn't there with the PS5 Pro to get this day 1. Maybe big games like GTA VI and Witcher 4 will warrant the purchase. Though the latter that might not come out until next Gen for all we know.

the thing is, the majority of the potential customers for GTA VI already have PS5, and if they tailor the game for the PS5 pro, they would be cannibalizing their own sales

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
last year someone made a thread asking how much it would cost to play starfield at 60fps on pc and got laughed at for the budget he had
Now suddenly people are building 120fps/4k pc’s with 800 dollars to their name :mjlol: :mjlol:
1.7k aint shyt for a gaming setup. U clearly aint ready for that PC life.

Also, gaming at 1440p is where u wanna be as thats the sweet spot for PC gaming. 4k is limited for games to enjoy and 1080 is only good for competitve shooting games.
Someone in that thread said 1.7K ain't shyt for a gaming setup but The Coli telling me they can go to Newegg right now and cop them a $850 PC that blows the PS5 Pro out of the water.

I'm wiling to bet a bunch of people on here acting brand new will be the same ones like "I folded man, that _____ was looking too crisp:ehh:"

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Someone in that thread said 1.7K ain't shyt for a gaming setup but The Coli telling me they can go to Newegg right now and cop them a $850 PC that blows the PS5 Pro out of the water.

I'm wiling to bet a bunch of people on here acting brand new will be the same ones like "I folded man, that _____ was looking too crisp:ehh:"
:mjpls: