A $700 playstation with no disc drive. :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
the fat ps3 is still my goat console from a hardware perspective. I couldn’t afford it at launch but given what I had in my house, tech wise, it absolutely felt futuristic in comparison

MGS4 on the PS3 :banderas:

METAL GEAR SOLID 4 - Raiden's Return (CUTSCENE) on Make a GIF

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Ultimately there's just too much mystery to the level of power and the ability to understand where and how your games will stack up. We'll see how Assassin's Creed is looking. They'll need some impressive launch time displays of power. I have to upgrade my PC next year so I'm not extremely interested in this nor the Switch 2 tbh.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ultimately there's just too much mystery to the level of power and the ability to understand where and how your games will stack up. We'll see how Assassin's Creed is looking. They'll need some impressive launch time displays of power. I have to upgrade my PC next year so I'm not extremely interested in this nor the Switch 2 tbh.

Yeah, they really need to show some of their own studio’s games soon to get people excited. Ubisoft and older titles a’t goa do it.

Although that presentation reminded me how fukking good forbidden west looks and how good DS2 is gonna look :banderas:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
the fat ps3 is still my goat console from a hardware perspective. I couldn’t afford it at launch but given what I had in my house, tech wise, it absolutely felt futuristic in comparison

Man I remember running I think it was a called a plex server on it to watch bootleg movies I had downloaded on my pc :wow: