IMG_4199

IMG_4200

:wtf:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
People had this same gloom and doom for the ps4 pro. and the cannibalizing didn't happen at all. Only 1/5 PS4 consoles bought was the Pro after it came out.

image0.jpg
Just like console users, using out dated info to create horrible memes

1) PC parts are not that expensive right now. Can build a PC that will be stronger than the future PS6, right now, for probably around $1500.

2) What Sony games dont come out day 1 for PC now a days? :mjgrin: Sony best selling games this year came out on PC day 1 :mjgrin: matter of fact you should be thanking PC gang :umad: because we saved your Hellfloppers sales, that game would barely push 1 million if it wasnt for PC taking that game to heights no other Sony game has seen since the release of PS5 :umad:

You cant have Sony dikk this far down your throat @Rekkapryde :dame: its backlash for this garbage peasant station you championing in here, every where, just not the coli.. its ok to admit to Sony did something bad. They drop flop after flop all the time, you should be used to this honestly

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Just like console users, using out dated info to create horrible memes

1) PC parts are not that expensive right now. Can build a PC that will be stronger than the future PS6, right now, for probably around $1500.

2) What Sony games dont come out day 1 for PC now a days? :mjgrin: Sony best selling games this year came out on PC day 1 :mjgrin: matter of fact you should be thanking PC gang :umad: because we saved your Hellfloppers sales, that game would barely push 1 million if it wasnt for PC taking that game to heights no other Sony game has seen since the release of PS5 :umad:

You cant have Sony dikk this far down your throat @Rekkapryde :dame: its backlash for this garbage peasant station you championing in here, every where, just not the coli.. its ok to admit to Sony did something bad. They drop flop after flop all the time, you should be used to this honestly

take the bait and fall for the banana in the tailpipe brehs :lolbron:

sabotage-axel-fowley.gif

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Discussion reminds me of this Tweet I read yesterday :mjlol: :heh:

At the end of the day, the people who are going to buy it aren't really going to be complaining.

It's not really a rich vs broke debate, but if somebody is going to spend $500 for a console in the past, it's not crazy to think they'll spend $700 for one either. A few years ago people spent over $1000 in the past for multiple consoles, one of which they don't even use anymore.

If this system has exclusive games that people care about, then it's a no brainer. It'll get bought eventually.

Only reason why PS3 didn't sell well at the time was because the 360 had a better online platform. I don't think the price by itself had much to do with it, especially when you consider how much people spend on games anyways. 360 had first movers advantage, exclusives, XBox Live, and broke into the next generation graphically on a similar tier as the PS3.

The world then isn’t what it was now and the economic climate lessens that possibility.

I think that’s something that posters are overlooking as that disposable income just isn’t there for some to justify the purchase or at least for the time being.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
To purchase this system is completely & currently financially unjustifiable.

I've seen some comparisons to this the same way folks reacted to the Ps3.

At the very least the FAT Ps3 60 gigs gave you complete backwards Compatibility/Linux.

This new system doesn't offer much other than being a nice complimentary piece to a $3000-$4000 TV.
the fat ps3 is still my goat console from a hardware perspective. I couldn’t afford it at launch but given what I had in my house, tech wise, it absolutely felt futuristic in comparison