A $700 playstation with no disc drive. :wow:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
That price tag is crazy but I blame X-Box falling off the map for this nonsense. These Sony nikkas are about to start acting like Madden nikkas from here on out

Consoles don't have a use. They allowed PC to catch up. PC has too many outlets and different price ranges with effective gaming that's not hard capped. You can use any controller, Any specs, any tv or monitor, any marketplace to buy games and then handhelds to expand your gaming.

I am playing 2k 1080P on a handheld next gen.

I have to admit in my 30 plus years the shyt is over

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Consoles don't have a use. They allowed PC to catch up. PC has too many outlets and different price ranges with effective gaming that's not hard capped. You can use any controller, Any specs, any tv or monitor, any marketplace to buy games and then handhelds to expand your gaming.

I am playing 2k 1080P on a handheld next gen.

I have to admit in my 30 plus years the shyt is over
nikka shut up, you gonna be the first one in line to cop a Pro or whatever the fukk Xbox releases soon :mjlol: These dudes be stuntin on the coli yet I get online and they on PS5 playing some bullshyt.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
No, Y'ALL were the ones that started this goofy shyt about people in submarines in regards to the Xbox One being potentially always online. Don't lie Meach. It was one of y'all goofies, probably Gayze23 that started talking about what about submarine gamers.

GTFOH

You know we got literal YEARS of receipts of you dudes complaining about digital games and internet requirements.

Now none of that matters anymore :wow:

No you don't, you're just a liar as always. We said it would be stupid for a CONSOLE to be REQUIRED to be always online 24/7 back in 2013.

I was gonna sit back and chill but I’m sorry nephew. A lot of what you are saying is just not true

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No it isn't. I can bet you $50 that WILL NOT happen.

I can bet you that the PS6 will NOT launch WITHOUT a disc drive ON TOP of no option to add a disc drive. That would effectively rule out backwards compatibility.

You guys are extremely dramatic.
You can’t even really buy discs in stores anymore.

Discs are dead no matter how much you goofies fight against reality.

Now imagine if Microsoft’s OG X1 plans had stuck…. Your Physical library of games would still be viable in the digital future.

But yall ain’t want that cause the nikkas in submarines couldn’t play games. :wow:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
nikka shut up, you gonna be the first one in line to cop a Pro or whatever the fukk Xbox releases soon :mjlol: These dudes be stuntin on the coli yet I get online and they on PS5 playing some bullshyt.

Not buying any of that shyt bro. That console shyt is over. Microsoft and Sony dropped the ball. There is a reason there is rumors Microsoft next system and handheld will be PC storefronts

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No it isn't. I can bet you $50 that WILL NOT happen.

I can bet you that the PS6 will NOT launch WITHOUT a disc drive ON TOP of no option to add a disc drive. That would effectively rule out backwards compatibility.

You guys are extremely dramatic.
They not about to alienate an entire player base by not having an option. :dahell:

What they are going to do is do just what they are doing here and with the slim, is giving you the option to hunt down and pay extra for one until its no longer even really a popular option and just a "premium" feature.

When you have to start buying disc drives on the side like its part of the side menu and not the main course

vince-carter-its-over.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can’t even really buy discs in stores anymore.

Discs are dead no matter how much you goofies fight against reality.

Now imagine if Microsoft’s OG X1 plans had stuck…. Your Physical library of games would still be viable in the digital future.

But yall ain’t want that cause the nikkas in submarines couldn’t play games. :wow:
Gamestop, walmart, bestbuy, target, all these stores are all but useless buying physical copies beyond day 1. And don't let it be a niche game... I call myself wanting to buy vision of mana on xbox physical week one and it was literally sold out everywhere in town and not because it's popular.

The same thing happen with stellar blade, gamestop literally only got like 8 physical copies.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
At MOST PS6 will be backwards compatible with the disc drive out now, but sony don’t like to make peripherals backwards compatible, and they definitely aren’t gonna work on a proprietary PS6 disc drive.

Disc collectors gone have to hold on to old hardware to play their old games :manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How many PS3 games can you play on the PS5?

15 max? There's a precedent for it already.
I'm talking about disc based backwards compatibility. I can play all my PS4 games on PS5 and even some old purchased PSN classics on PS1/PS2 still can be played on PS5 for free. Even Xbox doesn't have full BC for some older OG xbox games.