A $700 playstation with no disc drive. :wow:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
"Look how beautiful Last of Us is on PS5 Pro. OH AND HE HAVE A 8K MODE ON GRAN TURISMO 7." THEY USED 2 fukkING GAMES FROM PS4 TO SHOWCASE THIS shyt, BREHS

jim-ryan-laughing.gif
i still haven’t watched it :pachaha: did they look good ?

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
It's not $700 if you trade in/sell your current console :wow:.Or, you could stick with the OG PS5 :yeshrug:.
I'm a PC breh.

I don't have a console and I'm not buying a gimped PS5 when the PS5 Pro exists.

I'm fukked since I can't get the game on PC day one.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm glad that people are tearing into Sony on social media, this price is ridiculous.
No disc and no dock is just the :pacspit: on top.

Play has no limits indeed, except for my wallet.

This is why I'll never be a Sony stan, everytime they are ahead and there is no one to give them serious competition they pull this kind of shyt and fukk us over.

I’d take the the 700 Arizona’s…. And I don’t even drink them…. Just will pass out to the homeless in my city

DarkandHellisHot

All Star
Daps
Guess it’s cool if you a fps whore :manny:

With the same CPU, i doubt it have much changes regards that on games that are heavy CPU bound. Have a reason why they don't even state the CPU on their blog post.... :sas1: All you see is details from the GPU being 45x faster... like how tf cares if your CPU is the same with 10% boost?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
With the same CPU, i doubt it have much changes regards that on games that are heavy CPU bound. Have a reason why they don't even state the CPU on their blog post.... :sas1: All you see is details from the GPU being 45x faster... like how tf cares if your CPU is the same with 10% boost?
You and these internet goofys wanting clicks and engagement know more than Mark Cerny… gotcha. :mjlol:

All this fake outrage over an optional upgrade :laff:

Last edited:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You and these internet goofys wanting clicks and engagement know more than Mark Cerny… gotcha. :mjlol:

All this fake outrage over an optional upgrade :laff:
Nah this sets the standard for the PS6 being a 1000 dollar console if this is a success. Remember the PS5 was more money than the ps4 pro when it came out. Sony will do it too since Xbox is now out the paint.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Nah this sets the standard for the PS6 being a 1000 dollar console if this is a success. Remember the PS5 was more money than the ps4 pro when it came out.
It's amazing that they don't see that and keep trying to justify the price.

Watch the PS6 go as far as stripping away the controller at purchase :russ:

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
I am a little surprised by the price. Considering the upgrade is marginal according to most pundits I expected this to be a 499 console with the OG PS5 getting a price cut. And not including a stand is a little weird. The console doesn’t even sit right on its side without a stand. Even with massive inflation since 2020, I can see 600.. but 700 with no stand? Sony must have known this has bad optics.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nah this sets the standard for the PS6 being a 1000 dollar console if this is a success. Remember the PS5 was more money than the ps4 pro when it came out. Sony will do it too since Xbox is now out the paint.
1 out of 5 bought the ps4 pro.

Stop being dramatic.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's amazing that they don't see that and keep trying to justify the price.

Watch the PS6 go as far as stripping away the controller at purchase :russ:
Exactly. Sony is setting a new standard with this pricing going forward. But these Sony Stan’s are too much of corporate cock suckers to see what’s happening.