A $700 playstation with no disc drive. :wow:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Dudes saying “you don’t need to buy it why are people mad” are missing the point.

Fans are mad because they WANTED the product to be for them.

Lots of playstation fans are priced out of this. It’s reasonable for those people to be disappointed :manny:
All this is showing is there is a subset of gamers that still think like adolescent children who think they're entitled to the PS5pro.

Some are here just to shyt on Sony or whatever, but most of the outrage is tied to the above statement.

Hits harder when placed in the same post.

:wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The diehard Sony stans aren't going to be able to teehee and joke their way out of this discussion.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
All this is showing is there is a subset of gamers that still think like adolescent children who think they're entitled to the PS5pro.

Some are here just to shyt on Sony or whatever, but most of the outrage is tied to the above statement.
Definitely. But these also are some of the same ones that I see bragging that they make 6 figures and other posts or have these high PCs. But now their world is crumbling down for a $700 optional product...make it make sense lol

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That presentation wasn't it, and $700USD is way too much. No clue how this sells here in Canada because that console after taxes will cost $1075. Hopefully this is the last gen with mid-gen refreshes because we're in year 4 of current gen and there aren't many games pushing the PS5/XSX to justify this upgrade. I think this will sell almost as good as the ps4 pro and this is for enthusiast.

I think I prefer for next gen for Sony to just say F it and give us a $600 console that can last a gen and call it a da.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Hits harder when placed in the same post.

Doesn’t make them “entitled kids”

The PS4 Pro launched at the same price as the PS4 did.

This here is some whole other shyt. The need to buy a stand and the disc drive on top of it is some wild shyt.

Sony trying to cash in on its fans. :wow:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Dudes saying “you don’t need to buy it why are people mad” are missing the point.

Fans are mad because they WANTED the product to be for them.

Lots of playstation fans are priced out of this. It’s reasonable for those people to be disappointed :manny:
If they're priced out then it's not made for them. It's not made for everyone. If you want one get ya bread up and stack ya coins. If it's too much just stick with the OG PS5 the games will still run on it

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Doesn’t make them “entitled kids”

The PS4 Pro launched at the same price as the PS4 did.

This here is some whole other shyt. The need to buy a stand and the disc drive on top of it is some wild shyt.

Sony trying to cash in on its fans. :wow:
Yes it does, that's exactly what it is.

Who sitting around here mad cause some company released a $20,000 TV

Imagine getting mad cause someone got a top of the line Turntable.

Hating on the next man cause he can afford the Iphone 16 max.

People out here acting like PS5Pro is required to play the games.

I guess as a PC head I'm going to get mad at the guy buying a $5000 PC cause I can't afford it.