The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
So I need to pay $700 to get GTA6 day one :to:

They can't keep getting away with this :mjcry:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I'm the first to admit it's not for me, and I own multiple pairs of 500+ dollar headphones.

:yeshrug:
I feel you. But it's a premium product not meant for everyone. They've said they don't expect everyone to purchase just like the PS4 pro which was 1 in 5 of their sales. I'm calling out the ones that feel entitled for some weird reason. They're complaining for no reason you don't have to purchase it lol

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm glad for the pushback. This reeks of the PS3 launch again, right down to a possible recession starting.
According to social media Xbox trends everyday. We see what reality looks like. nikkaz acting like this is mandatory or the only ps5 option are goofy.

But already knew this was gon happen today. All the thinkpieces, fake outrage, all of it. 🤣🤣🤣

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
On one end u have stans calling folks broke because they dont want to spend 700 to played tlou2 in 4k and then u have then u have the other segment saying no one is spending 1k to build a similar pc. If you really want to flex on the brokes why not buy a pc :mjlol: same fukking games is on that shyt now

Which one is it mates?

At the end of the day, gaming is an expensive hobby. Its just hilarious to see the basis of rationalization is soley on the company doing it.

This is literally the discourse of the Series S when it came out, just in reverse. The usual pundits are in here playing their roles:lolbron:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I feel you. But it's a premium product not meant for everyone. They've said they don't expect everyone to purchase just like the PS4 pro which was 1 in 5 of their sales. I'm calling out the ones that feel entitled for some weird reason. They're complaining for no reason you don't have to purchase it lol
Ding ding ding

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
At the end of the day, gaming is an expensive hobby. Its just hilarious to see the basis of rationalization is soley on the company doing it.

This is literally the opposite of the discourse of the Series S when it came out, just in reverse. The usual pundits are in here playing their roles:lolbron:

The characters are doing their thing as usual but even IRL my guys are like sony trolling n these are all sony diehard nikkas

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
All this is showing is there is a subset of gamers that still think like adolescent children who think they're entitled to the PS5pro.

Some are here just to shyt on Sony or whatever, but most of the outrage is tied to the above statement.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:youngsabo:You don’t have to buy it. What’s wrong not satisfied with your base Ps5?